PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Your Guide to 90%+ Breeding Pairs

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides >

Pages: 123··· 8990919293··· 128129130

Shazi's AvatarShazi
Plusle and minun work a little differently to normal pairs. If i am remembering correctly two plusles and two minuns will only breed plusle A plusle and minun will produce minun. Again, this is all from memory so it might be a off but two negatives (minun + minun) make q positive (plusle) Two positives (plusle + plusle) also make a positive (plusle) A positive and a negative (plusle + minun) make a negative (minun) Because of this weird maths shenanigans the pairing of plusle and minun gives the message to show that you have put them together correctly
498 Ice Fangs
102 Gray Stones
Mass Click Association - My Shop - Guide to 90%+ Pairs
Signature by Cele, Avatar by Me
Catty1220's AvatarCatty1220
what about gifting?
Shazi's AvatarShazi

QUOTE originally posted by Catty1220

what about gifting?
Gifting counts as a trade, they are not mutally exclusive
SouperNova's AvatarSouperNova
Hello I have a question about the compatibility locking. Let's say, person A and person B give person C 2 pokemon to breed, the pokemon will show that they have 90%+ compatibility. Let's say the 2 pokemon are then given to person A. Will they still be locked at 90%+ even though one pokemon is originally from person A? Or will the compatibility move down to the 70%+ category.
TYPE RACE
Score: 0
*Profile Picture and Template made by me* *All other images are official Pokefarm Q art*
Shazi's AvatarShazi
the locking means just that, once they have seen each other the base pairing % locks and cannot be changed no matter who puts them in the daycare next
nonpuellamagi's Avatarnonpuellamagi
i'm sure this has been asked before (sorry!) but i'm a little confused on the wording here - does the pokemon have to be traded to you by the OT to get the bonus, or does it count as long as the OT is not you (and not the same OT as the other pokemon)? for example, if a pokemon has been wonder traded a bunch of times as in my sigilyph here. i didn't get it directly from the OT - would it still receive the bonus?
rey ♥ they/them ♥ 24 my shop climbin' out the back door, didn't leave a mark - no one knows it's you, miss jackson avatar
official tcg art edited by me
| signature
coding by me
Shazi's AvatarShazi

QUOTE originally posted by nonpuellamagi

i'm sure this has been asked before (sorry!) but i'm a little confused on the wording here - does the pokemon have to be traded to you by the OT to get the bonus, or does it count as long as the OT is not you (and not the same OT as the other pokemon)? for example, if a pokemon has been wonder traded a bunch of times as in my sigilyph here. i didn't get it directly from the OT - would it still receive the bonus?
correct, so long as you are not the OT, it doesn't particularly matter how many times it has gone through trade to get to you
Zerobold's AvatarZerobold
If I want to breed a Monogender pokemon with Ditto, do we know max percentages? I know you get better rates with the listed pairs for Monogender, but just wondering if we had data or had done testing for Monogender with Ditto.
Fighting Gems: 1576 of 4300 = 36.65%
Steel Gems: 2177 of 3200 = 68.03%
Terracotta Epees: 137 of 500
Image by Dragoncake
pineapples18's Avatarpineapples18
What if I catch a pokemon from the fishing hut? Is that like trading or adopting pokemon from the shelter?
× 22 / 100
Shazi's AvatarShazi

QUOTE originally posted by pineapples18

What if I catch a pokemon from the fishing hut? Is that like trading or adopting pokemon from the shelter?
where a pokemon is originally acquired from is not really relvent so long as you get them via a trade/gift of some kind to get the +20% boost

Pages: 123··· 8990919293··· 128129130

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page