PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Your Guide to 90%+ Breeding Pairs

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides >

Pages: 123··· 9091929394··· 130131132

LycanKai's AvatarLycanKai
master.pngd.png
I don't know if you guys care about this information, but I just wanted to point out that the OT doesn't affect Unown pairs. Here's two 60% pairs that both have the same OT (not me as OT): Here's a 60% pair which has one as my OT (their trade history shows that they weren't previously owned by the same person, so could only have been put in the daycare by me): There's not really a guide for Unown breeding specifically, and I found this relevant and kind of interesting, so I thought I'd let you guys know.
♥ In Need of Braves -- List in Journal ♥
Score: 0
Button and score badge made by me. Art/Code can be found in my journal!
Valeria7's AvatarValeria7
ultra.png
how can you see which pairs would work well together? i cant find where to get the percentages
Shazi's Avatarhypermode-12.pngShazi
supermod.pngbooster.pnghypermode.pngarceus.pngs.png
You will need a match up checker which can be purchased in the daycare
496 Ice Fangs
102 Gray Stones
Mass Click Association - My Shop - Guide to 90%+ Pairs
Signature by Cele, Avatar by Me
Science's AvatarScience
ultra.png
Hello! Hoping to get some help here. I traded for some pokemon and ended up with this breeding pair: https://pokefarm.com/summary/_tDxB https://pokefarm.com/summary/TTRMF One of which is a ditto. Can anyone tell me why thier base matchup is 52%? I followed all of the guidelines in the OP. Here are the actual percentages: Matchup Checker Base: 52% Happiness: -8% Total: 48% Can anyone tell me what I need to get a better %?
Shazi's Avatarhypermode-12.pngShazi
supermod.pngbooster.pnghypermode.pngarceus.pngs.png

QUOTE originally posted by Science

Hello! Hoping to get some help here. I traded for some pokemon and ended up with this breeding pair: https://pokefarm.com/summary/_tDxB https://pokefarm.com/summary/TTRMF One of which is a ditto. Can anyone tell me why thier base matchup is 52%? I followed all of the guidelines in the OP. Here are the actual percentages: Matchup Checker Base: 52% Happiness: -8% Total: 48% Can anyone tell me what I need to get a better %?
you will need to replace your ditto with another seasonal turtwig. Ditto does not pair well with pretty much anything which is why you are only getting 50%. When pairing if possible make sure you are pairing pokemon of the same species
DragonDance's Avatarhypermode-12.pngDragonDance
hypermode.pngarceus.pngb.png
Ditto is really only for genderless pokemon other than unknowns.
summon_zer.png × 47 / 500
master.pngd.png
Was Dhelmise being changed from 60 to 68 a mistake?
DragonDance's Avatarhypermode-12.pngDragonDance
hypermode.pngarceus.pngb.png

QUOTE originally posted by LycanKai

Was Dhelmise being changed from 60 to 68 a mistake?
Wut? I have tossed so many in the shelter for only getting 60%
master.pngd.png
I ask because Dhelmise being 68% rather than a glitch is extremely unlikely. For one, Pokemon (excluding Unown) have a range of 9 or 10. Meaning, if two Pokemon can get to 99%, the lowest you'll get out of that pair is 90%. Genderless Pokemon seem to follow this same rule. My most recent test of a handful of Dhelmise, the lowest I got was 50%. A potential range of 50-68 seems...completely random. Why would Dhelmise be the single outlier? So let's assume that for some weird reason, Dhelmise has a range of 50%-68%. So a range of 19. Okay, well I know out of the 50-something Dhelmise I've tested, I have never once gotten higher than 60%. The chances of getting a percentage in the range 61-68% is 8 out of 19, a 42% chance of getting a Dhelmise pair of over 60%. Either me and everyone else who hasn't gotten anything above 60% are insanely unlikely, or it's some kind of glitch. I looked at Vampiress88's Dhelmise, and it was created in 2017, so that could have something to do with it? I think it's more likely some kind of coding error than going through 50-something Dhelmise with almost a coin flip's chance of getting 61%+ and just...not getting 61%+ ever. That's nearly the equivalent of flipping a coin 50 times and it landing on tails every single time. So yeah, DragonDance1021, I definitely advise against throwing away 60's. At least until someone can prove that recent Dhelmises can also get higher than 60%.
abingy's Avatarhypermode-12.pngabingy
hypermode.pngarceus.pnga.png

QUOTE originally posted by LycanKai

@GnarleyQuinn I have a 68% Dhelmise that came from breeding. https://pokefarm.com/summary/T-kct You're just having some bad luck, it doesn't need to come from fishing.
@LycanKai you actually mentioned having one at 68% also back when it was discussed last. Was that a mistake or do you actually have one? I am just wondering if there is more than one example or just Vampiress88's. I'm in agreement that theirs is most likely a glitch because I've also never seen anyone with a 61-67% dhelmise which wouldn't make sense if 68% was truly the maximum, especially if your previous post was a mistake and there is really only one example of a 68%.
Trade Shop - Summons, S/A, Charm Rentals/Swaps, Egg Supplier Pass Rentals Credits
Avatar made by mewitti of deviantart. Free to use.

Pages: 123··· 9091929394··· 130131132

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page