PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Your Guide to 90%+ Breeding Pairs

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides >

Pages: 123··· 9293949596··· 127128129

Shazi's AvatarShazi

QUOTE originally posted by GnarleyQuinn

I think this simisage is broken DragonDance1021 sent it to me for pairing. I paired it with a male from Camikuh (sp?) and got a 70% range. Thinking maybe it was paired already, Vampiress88 hatched some for me. Still 70% range. I sent this female along to Emma Aruna along with some of Vampiress88's hatches I hadn't paired it with, still 70% range. My son sent Emma Aruna a male, still 70% range. I have a field of over 30 males and can't get above 78%. What would the reason be?
This has an old wonder trade on it from before the recode. As the guide says, this prevents the pokemon from making a suitable pair
498 Ice Fangs
102 Gray Stones
Mass Click Association - My Shop - Guide to 90%+ Pairs
Signature by Cele, Avatar by Me
GnarleyQuinn's AvatarGnarleyQuinn

QUOTE originally posted by Shazi

I think this simisage is broken DragonDance1021 sent it to me for pairing. I paired it with a male from Camikuh (sp?) and got a 70% range. Thinking maybe it was paired already, Vampiress88 hatched some for me. Still 70% range. I sent this female along to Emma Aruna along with some of Vampiress88's hatches I hadn't paired it with, still 70% range. My son sent Emma Aruna a male, still 70% range. I have a field of over 30 males and can't get above 78%. What would the reason be?
This has an old wonder trade on it from before the recode. As the guide says, this prevents the pokemon from making a suitable pair
oof I didn't even notice the dates tbh, just the trainers. Poor girl. Thanks for your help <3 I'm extremely sorry to double post, but I have a new pair! I wasn't sure if it was possible, since bellsprout isn't listed as having a max pair for steenee, and there are no listings for tsareena. Also: I wasn't paying attention when pairing, but I got a 93% out of alicalf and ardik. I don't still have the ardik though to show you since I sent it out to the e/v breeding swap. They are both field, but alicalf is also water 2, and they both have different body types. I thought it was strange, but figured I would note this since I didn't think they would even be in the 90% range. Posts merged by Staff
shop & dexing ♦️ journal (see for credits) my lucky sparkly charm (sprite permission) - avatar credit in journal
Shazi's AvatarShazi

I'm extremely sorry to double post, but I have a new pair! I wasn't sure if it was possible, since bellsprout isn't listed as having a max pair for steenee, and there are no listings for tsareena. Also: I wasn't paying attention when pairing, but I got a 93% out of alicalf and ardik. I don't still have the ardik though to show you since I sent it out to the e/v breeding swap. They are both field, but alicalf is also water 2, and they both have different body types. I thought it was strange, but figured I would note this since I didn't think they would even be in the 90% range.
Since all the fakemon have the same dex number they are functionally all formes of the same pokemon (missingno or 000) which means they all will make 90-99% pairs with each other. This is not nessicarily intentional but just a side effect of how the site functions
DexterBreeder's AvatarDexterBreeder
Hi! I just jave a concern regarding the pair I was trying to use for a Kinaster egg. I've been clicking and clicking while these two have been in the Daycare. They're a good match, with a base of 98% that's boosted to 115% thanks to their Happiness. Yet, I don't get so much as an egg :( Like, not even any Solynx or Lunupine eggs have come in. The weird thing is, I didn't have this problem before today, and that was when both of them were still below Lvl 50 and weren't at Max Happiness
Forum Lurker selling
Gummis
Pretty Box
,and
Boxbox
. Come check out my shop too! No need to return Pokés I send in trades for buying/selling stuff (unless I ask for it back)! Avatar was made with lulljevic's picrew "Icon maker"
Shazi's AvatarShazi

QUOTE originally posted by DexterBreeder

Hi! I just jave a concern regarding the pair I was trying to use for a Kinaster egg. I've been clicking and clicking while these two have been in the Daycare. They're a good match, with a base of 98% that's boosted to 115% thanks to their Happiness. Yet, I don't get so much as an egg :( Like, not even any Solynx or Lunupine eggs have come in. The weird thing is, I didn't have this problem before today, and that was when both of them were still below Lvl 50 and weren't at Max Happiness
have you raised their affection with perfect berries? if I recall kinaster needs both parents to also have max affection to breed kinaster, which is not the same as happiness

QUOTE originally posted by DexterBreeder

have you raised their affection with perfect berries? if I recall kinaster needs both parents to also have max affection to breed kinaster, which is not the same as happiness
I'm sorry but I wasn't talking about them making Kinaster eggs, but just making eggs in general. Like, not a single egg of any kind have come from this pair today, that's why I said "not even any Solynx or Lunupine eggs." Both of them also haved Maxed out Affection. The reason I mentioned Happiness was, again, because I was talking about their egg production in general
Shazi's AvatarShazi
Was just making sure since you opened with "I was trying to use for a kinaster egg". In regards to their overall production rate, if I recall how Niet explained things when I have asked in the past, They are two different species so there is some discrepency between how well they will produce eggs with each other. Kinaster has an notoriously low chance of spawning an egg while clicking, and lunupine+solynx together have lower chances than a lunupine+lunupine or a solynx+solynx pair will to produce their respective eggs. As far as I can tell you aren't doing anything wrong and there is nothing wrong with the pokemon themselves, they are just really really hard to breed

Was just making sure since you opened with "I was trying to use for a kinaster egg". In regards to their overall production rate, if I recall how Niet explained things when I have asked in the past, They are two different species so there is some discrepency between how well they will produce eggs with each other. Kinaster has an notoriously low chance of spawning an egg while clicking, and lunupine+solynx together have lower chances than a lunupine+lunupine or a solynx+solynx pair will to produce their respective eggs. As far as I can tell you aren't doing anything wrong and there is nothing wrong with the pokemon themselves, they are just really really hard to breed
Alright, I'll keep that in mind
sumihuaaa's Avatarsumihuaaa
i have a question-- how exactly do you pair pokemon with different color variations such as vivilon, flabebe, etc. i paired up these 2 vivilons together but the max i got was 60%.
Lv. 27 — 306 / 2,269
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
BugFlying
Happiness 0%
Hardy nature
Lv. 27 — 1,033 / 2,269
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
BugFlying
Happiness 0%
Hardy nature
hello!! please feed :]
sojubean's Avatarsojubean

QUOTE originally posted by kîtsükìí

i have a question-- how exactly do you pair pokemon with different color variations such as vivilon, flabebe, etc. i paired up these 2 vivilons together but the max i got was 60%.
Lv. 27 — 306 / 2,269
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
BugFlying
Happiness 0%
Hardy nature
Lv. 27 — 1,033 / 2,269
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
BugFlying
Happiness 0%
Hardy nature
that's because they're both your OT! When you adopt from the shelter, the OT gets rewritten to whoever adopted it.
Pokemon Art Shop | Fusion Adopt Shop | Pkmn/Items shop Active Trade Forums | Nature Collector Directory | My Journal 🍑 Naive/Timid/Impish Collector 🍑 🐝 Bee Lover 🐝
Flawless Dark Gem

Flawless Dark Gem

Gem

(: 0)

A beautiful Dark Gem that shines radiantly.

Sells for 10,000

Lv. 100 — +18,082,541
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Grass
Happiness 27%
Naïve nature
Nightmare Shroud

Nightmare Shroud

Summon Item

A shroud that is weaved from the darkest of nightmares. It appears to absorb light into it. With it, it's possible to summon the Legendary Pokémon Darkrai.

View/use Summon Items

Unsellable

Lv. 100 — +8,753,824
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
BugFairy
Happiness 27%
Naïve nature
Snow Jewel

Snow Jewel

Forme-Change Item

A delicate jewel that seems to be frozen.

Sells for 325

Lv. 100 — +7,448,457
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
BugFairy
Happiness 27%
Naïve nature
Everstone

Everstone

Special Evolution Item

A peculiar stone that prevents a Pokémon from evolving when held.

Sells for 250

Lv. 100 — +7,616,668
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
BugFairy
Happiness 27%
Timid nature

Pages: 123··· 9293949596··· 127128129

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page