PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Your Guide to 90%+ Breeding Pairs

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides >

Pages: 123··· 9192939495··· 127128129

LycanKai's AvatarLycanKai
That was a mistake. I never noticed that it was changed from 60 to 68, and I only label my genderless as "Max%", so I assumed I had a 68% since I assumed it was 68% from the very beginning, but thanks for pointing that out! So far it's just Vampiress88. Either because of the date, or because of fishing (I don't see that as very likely, since fishing doesn't affect breeding %s of any other Pokemon -- unless that's what's causing the glitch). I've started gathering Dhelmise to fully test this, but I'll try with fished ones.
♥ In Need of Braves -- List in Journal ♥
Score: 0
Button and score badge made by me. Art/Code can be found in my journal!
Vampiress88's AvatarVampiress88
You may have a point there LycanKai. It could very well be the fact my dhelmise is from 2017. A little while ago, I got my fishing to ocean and caught a few dhelmise to send to someone to test if it was the fact it was fished up (was trying to help them get a 68% as well), but again they only managed to get to 60% at the highest. So I don't believe it has anything to do with the fact of it being a fished up pokemon but the fact it's an older pokemon may be the key to it?
LycanKai's AvatarLycanKai
My best guess is that Dhelmise used to be able to max out at 68% (or possibly higher) in the past, but was later changed, and yours is 68% because they were tested before it was changed, locking the percentage to 68% permanently. Meaning, I don't think you could get a Dhelmise from 2017 and pair it with a Ditto and get anything above 60% now. Just something overlooked in the way that percentage locking is programmed. So max % should probably be changed back to 60%. On a side note: Bounsweet and Fomantis cannot make an 85% pair -- they both need to be evolved in order to get that %, so their entry in the guide is pretty misleading.
Vampiress88's AvatarVampiress88
It could be the fact the % was locked in before the change actually. I can't remember when I paired it. I thought it was before I posted in here about it, but maybe it was back in 2017... I did take a little hiatus of about 1 year or two, so maybe it got changed in between then. But if that's the case that it's locked in due to being paired back then and not now, the % should remain at 60% since it's the highest it can be now.
QuirkyRabbit's AvatarQuirkyRabbit
I just got a Dhelmise from trade, made a 60% pair with my Ditto, and was on the verge of throwing it out when I remembered reading these comments a few days ago. Thanks a lot guys <3
trade shop ☆ summon rerolls charms s/a/m/d and more!
art shop ☆ pixel art banners signs and more!
she/her avatar and signature art by me
I have found an unusual situation which seems to break the OT rules. This female Apoc Arcanine was adopted from the shelter by me and has not left my field since then. However, she makes 90+% pairs with these three males (the males are all not my OT). It's not possible that they have previously met, because if you look at their histories, she has never had the same trainer as any of the males. I mean I have a 99% pair so I'm not complaining, but I am completely mindblown. Any ideas as to why this could happen? o_O
Shazi's AvatarShazi

QUOTE originally posted by QuirkyRabbit

I have found an unusual situation which seems to break the OT rules. This female Apoc Arcanine was adopted from the shelter by me and has not left my field since then. However, she makes 90+% pairs with these three males (the males are all not my OT). It's not possible that they have previously met, because if you look at their histories, she has never had the same trainer as any of the males. I mean I have a 99% pair so I'm not complaining, but I am completely mindblown. Any ideas as to why this could happen? o_O
your arcanine has trades in her timeline before you adopted her which means she has her OT locked as someone not you
498 Ice Fangs
102 Gray Stones
Mass Click Association - My Shop - Guide to 90%+ Pairs
Signature by Cele, Avatar by Me
Ahhh okay I missed this part from the guide: Trading before release overrides the Shelter's OT reset. Interesting, I didn't know that, thanks!
Exploud is a better match for Kangaskhan than the 81% Feraligatr listed in the first post. Not sure about Whismur and Loudred, don't have males to test
GnarleyQuinn's AvatarGnarleyQuinn
I think this simisage is broken DragonDance1021 sent it to me for pairing. I paired it with a male from Camikuh (sp?) and got a 70% range. Thinking maybe it was paired already, Vampiress88 hatched some for me. Still 70% range. I sent this female along to Emma Aruna along with some of Vampiress88's hatches I hadn't paired it with, still 70% range. My son sent Emma Aruna a male, still 70% range. I have a field of over 30 males and can't get above 78%. What would the reason be?
shop & dexing ♦️ journal (see for credits) my lucky sparkly charm (sprite permission) - avatar credit in journal

Pages: 123··· 9192939495··· 127128129

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page