PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Your Guide to 90%+ Breeding Pairs

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides > Your Guide to 90%+ Breeding Pairs >

DexterBreeder's AvatarDexterBreeder

QUOTE originally posted by Shazi

QUOTE originally posted by DexterBreeder

Hi! I just jave a concern regarding the pair I was trying to use for a Kinaster egg. I've been clicking and clicking while these two have been in the Daycare. They're a good match, with a base of 98% that's boosted to 115% thanks to their Happiness. Yet, I don't get so much as an egg :( Like, not even any Solynx or Lunupine eggs have come in. The weird thing is, I didn't have this problem before today, and that was when both of them were still below Lvl 50 and weren't at Max Happiness
have you raised their affection with perfect berries? if I recall kinaster needs both parents to also have max affection to breed kinaster, which is not the same as happiness
I'm sorry but I wasn't talking about them making Kinaster eggs, but just making eggs in general. Like, not a single egg of any kind have come from this pair today, that's why I said "not even any Solynx or Lunupine eggs." Both of them also haved Maxed out Affection. The reason I mentioned Happiness was, again, because I was talking about their egg production in general
Forum Lurker selling
Gummis
Pretty Box
,and
Boxbox
. Come check out my shop too! No need to return Pokés I send in trades for buying/selling stuff (unless I ask for it back)! Avatar was made with lulljevic's picrew "Icon maker"
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page