PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Your Guide to 90%+ Breeding Pairs

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides >

Pages: 123··· 8687888990··· 128129130

LycanKai's AvatarLycanKai
Since you don't answer questions about Unown breeding, is there a place we can go that does? All the first post states is that the max is 60%, plus the calculator for breeding different letters together. I had some questions about the OT rules of Unown, since they seem to work differently than all other Pokemon.
♥ In Need of Braves -- List in Journal ♥
Score: 0
Button and score badge made by me. Art/Code can be found in my journal!
Suríya's AvatarSuríya

QUOTE originally posted by LycanKai

Since you don't answer questions about Unown breeding, is there a place we can go that does? All the first post states is that the max is 60%, plus the calculator for breeding different letters together. I had some questions about the OT rules of Unown, since they seem to work differently than all other Pokemon.
I'd suggest the Help forum. Someone there might be able to help you though I'm pretty sure they fall under the same OT rules with a certain maximum of 60% instead of 90%+ -- that would be my best guess.
Current Hunt: Lunatone Chain Length: 1967 — Shiny Total: 33 — Melans: 0/1
All UFT pokemon can be found in my fields. No trade PMs please.
LycanKai's AvatarLycanKai
I have two with the same OT that give a 59%, which is why I was confused, but thanks, I'll go to the help forum, then!
QuirkyRabbit's AvatarQuirkyRabbit
Hi I have a question. The first post says this: "Remember that once a pokemon pair has 'seen' each other (and by that I mean they have been put in the Daycare with each other) their percentage will NOT change if they are Traded and see each other again. The percentage is locked. You will need to start over." I want to know if this lock applies to the buffs gained from happiness and level as well. So do I have to max out happiness and raise them to 100 before I put them in the daycare for the max percentage, or can I do that later?
trade shop ☆ summon rerolls charms s/a/m/d and more!
art shop ☆ pixel art banners signs and more!
she/her avatar and signature art by me
Shazi's AvatarShazi
This only applies to their base %. All of the others will change
498 Ice Fangs
102 Gray Stones
Mass Click Association - My Shop - Guide to 90%+ Pairs
Signature by Cele, Avatar by Me
Goatlady's AvatarGoatlady
I'm curious if anyone has proof of a 68% Dhelmise pair they could share please? We have been trying over 60 Dhelmise, with 5 different Dittos, and our maximum percentage has been just 59%. I don't know if they're broken, or the information in the guide is inaccurate. I would appreciate knowing either way. Thanks.
  • Shop
  • Typerace
  • My Special Monz
  • Links
TUBG are an efficient and enthusiastic Team, offering these services: Ditto Speed Dating, Custom Breeding Pairs including Exclusives, Shelter Hunting, Exclusives Hatching, Charm Rental and selling our Special hatches, + items. Don't be shy, come drop by!
Nothing has more points than sharpened Steel!
Score: 0
Banner created by LycanKai
StartermonFirst Melanmon
Lv. 100 — +1,345,887
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
FirePsychic
Happiness 27%
Sassy nature
Reaper Cloth

Reaper Cloth

Evolution Item

(: 0)

A fabric imbued with evil energies.

Sells for 1,750

Lv. 100 — +1,783,860
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Ghost
Happiness 27%
Rash nature
Shazi's AvatarShazi
I don't personally have a 68% but I have a 60% so they can definitely get to higher than 59%
GnarleyQuinn's AvatarGnarleyQuinn

QUOTE originally posted by Goatlady

I'm curious if anyone has proof of a 68% Dhelmise pair they could share please? We have been trying over 60 Dhelmise, with 5 different Dittos, and our maximum percentage has been just 59%. I don't know if they're broken, or the information in the guide is inaccurate. I would appreciate knowing either way. Thanks.
I have also been trying as well with 5 dittos. Can't get above 60%. I've seen a screen shot of a 68% pair, but I'm also curious to see each pokemon's summary for a 68% pair. I wonder if it was caught from fishing and then traded?
shop & dexing ♦️ journal (see for credits) my lucky sparkly charm (sprite permission) - avatar credit in journal
Vampiress88's AvatarVampiress88
Goatlady and GnarleyQuinn... I have the 68% dhelmise pair... I'll share the percentage of the pair and the pokemon individually for you guys to check out The percentage The dhelmise The ditto The dhelmise did originally come from the fishing hut but was released to the shelter, though i'm not sure if that's the difference on it or not. But hopefully sussing out both the pokemon individually may help give some clues on a better percentage, or even a max percentage.
kjokjo75's Avatarkjokjo75
Hi, Has anyone tested if delta Dittos can increase a pair's percentage? I keep feeling like typing affects that.

Pages: 123··· 8687888990··· 128129130

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page