PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Your Guide to 90%+ Breeding Pairs

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides >

Pages: 123··· 104105106107108··· 127128129

InHystericz's AvatarInHystericz

QUOTE originally posted by Sen-ku

I was looking through the mono/genderless pairs that are listed and I have a some questions for the monogender pokémon. There's a few pokémon lines with only 2 of the 3 total listed with partners and percentages, do those partners and percentages work for the other pokémon of that line that's not represented in this guide? For example: The Tsarena line. Does the 85% max pairing of Bellsprout and Lurantis work for Bounsweet as well? If so, does that also apply to the rest of the Flabébé, Hattena, Chansey and Morgrem lines? Secondly, of the partners listed, are those the only pokémon that can be paired with the monogender pokémon? Or are those just the ones that have been noted down for making the max percentage? If they're not the only pokémon that can pair, then could anything else within it's Egg Group partner with it? Could anything within it's body style partner with it? Or both? Thank you for your time :)
From my time as pairmaking, In some case you can still get max percentages with the other mons in the evolution line but in other you can’t. Since some mons change body shape when they evolve and that affects which mons they can partner up with. (Also the full chansey line is shown since happiny is a baby pokémon and can’t breed) For the second part of your question, The ones listed are just ones that have been noted down as making max percentage pairs. To be able to match the best they must be in the same body style, egg group and weight is also a factor that many people forget. (That is why you can make a max kanga pair with an exploud at 85% but only at 84% for loudred and 83% for whismur) I hope this helps in some way!
Chilly • They/Them • Australian Arceus WondersTrade Shop LF: Shattered Psyche
Score: 2885
Sen-ku's AvatarSen-ku

QUOTE originally posted by InHystericz

QUOTE originally posted by Sen-ku

-Snip-
From my time as pairmaking, In some case you can still get max percentages with the other mons in the evolution line but in other you can’t. Since some mons change body shape when they evolve and that affects which mons they can partner up with. (Also the full chansey line is shown since happiny is a baby pokémon and can’t breed) For the second part of your question, The ones listed are just ones that have been noted down as making max percentage pairs. To be able to match the best they must be in the same body style, egg group and weight is also a factor that many people forget. (That is why you can make a max kanga pair with an exploud at 85% but only at 84% for loudred and 83% for whismur) I hope this helps in some way!
Ok, yeah. I, for some reason, thought Clefairy was before Chancey in the line xD Thanks for pointing that out. I'll have to do some testing now that I have some clarification, thanks!
  • Home
  • Shop
  • Raffle
  • Type Race
Collecting:
Most Megastones
Special & Regular Ghost Deltas
CREDSART
I sell various S/A, deltas, PFQ mon, and legendaries. Plus Summon Swaps & Shelter searches
Visit my raffle Who knows, you might win something ;)
Score: 0
Could someone please kindly explain to me why these two pokemon with different OTs only matched at 43%? (base, not taking happiness and level into account) & I hatched the Beldum, so I know I'm the OT, which means I shouldn't pair with it myself The Ditto has been traded multiple times, so does the OT get set with the first trade, or reset every time it's traded?
Avatar credits: Melan Plusle & Minun Galaxy avatar made by Sharpy, (for my use only)
sojubean's Avatarsojubean
Sometimes pokemon just dont mesh, it takes some testing to get a good pair unfortunately. I'm assuming you had a friend test them for you? OT Doesn't get reset unless the pokemon goes through the shelter (or the pokemon is older before Wonder Trading was updated or something along those lines where it didn't show the owner history). A good bet is sending over a bunch of Beldum to test all of them with said ditto and hope for the best. There's some rumor stats have something to do with it but unless a staff member can elaborate on that, take it with a grain of salt.
Pokemon Art Shop | Fusion Adopt Shop | Pkmn/Items shop Active Trade Forums | Nature Collector Directory | My Journal 🍑 Naive/Timid/Impish Collector 🍑 🐝 Bee Lover 🐝
Flawless Dark Gem

Flawless Dark Gem

Gem

(: 0)

A beautiful Dark Gem that shines radiantly.

Sells for 10,000

Lv. 100 — +18,082,541
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Grass
Happiness 27%
Naïve nature
Nightmare Shroud

Nightmare Shroud

Summon Item

A shroud that is weaved from the darkest of nightmares. It appears to absorb light into it. With it, it's possible to summon the Legendary Pokémon Darkrai.

View/use Summon Items

Unsellable

Lv. 100 — +8,743,152
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
BugFairy
Happiness 27%
Naïve nature
Snow Jewel

Snow Jewel

Forme-Change Item

A delicate jewel that seems to be frozen.

Sells for 325

Lv. 100 — +7,437,744
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
BugFairy
Happiness 27%
Naïve nature
Everstone

Everstone

Special Evolution Item

A peculiar stone that prevents a Pokémon from evolving when held.

Sells for 250

Lv. 100 — +7,606,239
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
BugFairy
Happiness 27%
Timid nature
Haha, yes, I understand not to hedge my bets on just two Pokemon, this isn't my first rodeo with breeding pairs XD And yes, as I said I know I'm the OT of the Beldum so of course I didn't try and test the pair myself. This was just one of multiple pairs (3 beldum and 4 different ditto) The reason I'm confused is as far as I can tell these are two different OTs, and this Beldum also paired at 63%, 64%, and 66% with 3 other different ditto So why is this one so far off the mark? Edit: Also me being a derp and forgetting that I may have accidentally tested this pair myself previously.
Meemoo's AvatarMeemoo
Can anyone explain why my two Quibbits have a 114% match overall (including happiness, etc. Only 95% base) BUT do not produce an egg every time I make 64 interactions? Have I misunderstood how this works??
impish.sei's Avatarimpish.sei
Exclusives have a slightly different breeding rate, not reflected in the given %s, especially the more recently they became breedable.

Hatched Shinies

glitter glitter, shine so bright

Hatched Albinos

pastel power!

Hatched Melans

heart attack in a purple sparkle

Hatched Eggs

so many eggs.....
17110 pts .
Meemoo's AvatarMeemoo

QUOTE originally posted by ÎMPÏSH

Exclusives have a slightly different breeding rate, not reflected in the given %s, especially the more recently they became breedable.
Ah, okay, thanks. So is there any way to know how often they will breed?
Trebor's AvatarTrebor
I believe the best base rate for exclusives/variant eggs to breed is a 1 in 8 chance, every egg check. Certain ones (like Koroku, or the newest breedable Tournament ones) are much harder than that. Tournament pokes, as the tournament seasons move on, get closer to that 1:8 chance each time, until they are the same as most other exclusives/variants. From the wiki: Exclusive Pokémon Exclusive Pokémon are special Pokémon that are exclusive to PokéFarm, and are their own unique species. Exclusive Pokémon will often be able to produce Eggs of their own species, as well as Eggs of their parent species, e.g. members of the Early Bird Line can produce both Early Bird Natu Eggs, and normal Natu Eggs. When breeding Variant Pokémon, there is a 1 in 8 max chance that an Egg that is produced will be a Variant Species. Note: Exclusives and varients have a lowered breeding rate than a normal Pokémon which makes them harder to breed. Also, breeding "first-generation" Variants is typically easier than breeding their offspring! From the Tournaments Season 23 update: "Season 21 Exclusives can now be bred, however doing so will be very difficult. Check your PokéDex for Egg Group information. The breeding rate of Season 20 Exclusives has been increased."
Tl:dr - it is at least 8x more difficult to breed exclusive & variant eggs than it is regular ones
AVID delta collector Team
Continental Crush (Rock)
: 4421 pts Current Shiny Hunt 0/1 animated sprite courtesy of blitzydragon (formerly Bryianna88)

QUOTE originally posted by Trebor

Exclusive Pokémon are special Pokémon that are exclusive to PokéFarm, and are their own unique species. Exclusive Pokémon will often be able to produce Eggs of their own species, as well as Eggs of their parent species, e.g. members of the Early Bird Line can produce both Early Bird Natu Eggs, and normal Natu Eggs. When breeding Variant Pokémon, there is a 1 in 8 max chance that an Egg that is produced will be a Variant Species.
For the variants that are combinations of a normal pokemon and a legendary, e.g. noismog or ryukuza, is there a chance at all that they could possibly produce a legendary egg?
Yeet.

Pages: 123··· 104105106107108··· 127128129

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page