PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Your Guide to 90%+ Breeding Pairs

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides > Your Guide to 90%+ Breeding Pairs >

InHystericz's AvatarInHystericz

QUOTE originally posted by Sen-ku

I was looking through the mono/genderless pairs that are listed and I have a some questions for the monogender pokémon. There's a few pokémon lines with only 2 of the 3 total listed with partners and percentages, do those partners and percentages work for the other pokémon of that line that's not represented in this guide? For example: The Tsarena line. Does the 85% max pairing of Bellsprout and Lurantis work for Bounsweet as well? If so, does that also apply to the rest of the Flabébé, Hattena, Chansey and Morgrem lines? Secondly, of the partners listed, are those the only pokémon that can be paired with the monogender pokémon? Or are those just the ones that have been noted down for making the max percentage? If they're not the only pokémon that can pair, then could anything else within it's Egg Group partner with it? Could anything within it's body style partner with it? Or both? Thank you for your time :)
From my time as pairmaking, In some case you can still get max percentages with the other mons in the evolution line but in other you can’t. Since some mons change body shape when they evolve and that affects which mons they can partner up with. (Also the full chansey line is shown since happiny is a baby pokémon and can’t breed) For the second part of your question, The ones listed are just ones that have been noted down as making max percentage pairs. To be able to match the best they must be in the same body style, egg group and weight is also a factor that many people forget. (That is why you can make a max kanga pair with an exploud at 85% but only at 84% for loudred and 83% for whismur) I hope this helps in some way!
Chilly • They/Them • Australian Arceus WondersTrade Shop LF: Shattered Psyche
Score: 0
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page