PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Your Guide to 90%+ Breeding Pairs

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides >

Pages: 123··· 102103104105106··· 128129130

Yes, it is the base. I have been plugging in random partners. Do you need a link to just the Mantine or also the partner?
On The Next Stream...

Time & Place: in 1 day on Twitch (Live Countdown) Game(s): Splatoon 3 - Eggstra Work My channel link is in my profile under (+18) Mature Code. Thank you for the support!
Credits in Profile

Wishlist

Shazi's AvatarShazi
please link both pokemon as we will need to see both their time lines to determine the issue
498 Ice Fangs
102 Gray Stones
Mass Click Association - My Shop - Guide to 90%+ Pairs
Signature by Cele, Avatar by Me
Alright, on it! I was hoping to use my Ditto, so I'll post that first. I am aware that being the OT of both lowers chances, but I was using Pokemon with other OTs and was getting similar results. Mantine and Ditto.
Shazi's AvatarShazi
that will be a huge part of your problem Ditto doesn't genrally breed well with anything for a good pair you will want to get another mantine
Vampiress88's AvatarVampiress88
Being the OT on both pokemon gives you around 30%. But something I noticed. That mantine is from 2015 and the ditto is from 2017. Something i've noticed with pairing pokemon (not ditto or E/Vs so far, mainly base game pokemon) from other OTs is that if I had one of them that was hatched 2017 and earlier, every single time it would give me around 70% no matter who the OT was. That might be another issue perhaps.
Weird... I was trying some Remoraid and they were no gos, too. I'll give them a closer look.
Shazi's AvatarShazi
please for your sake, get another mantine. I promise you it will yield far better results than any other pokemon
I will try for another Mantine, if I can find one. Seems the Remoraid were mine and I had no idea. Whoopsies.
PixelCat75332's AvatarPixelCat75332
Quick question… Why can’t I breed my Ditto and my Unfettered Forme Sikannos? Do I need to remove the Reveal Glass, or is it something else?

About Me

• About me
  • Pokémon I’m looking for
  • Special Pokémon
  • Where to find me
  • A few quick things…
Pronouns: she/them Favorite Music Artist: Alan Walker Favorite Animal: Desert Rain Frog
1. Melanistic Unfettered Forme Sikannos (Possibly Psychic Delta, too?) 2. Many, many Toxic Forme Quibbit 3. Shiny Pirouette Meloetta 4. The Project [you shall see...]
Roblox: PixelCat021 The 53C237 9L47F02M: #75332 Chicken Smoothie: PixelCat75332 Toyhouse: PixelCat75332
I’ve been into Pokémon since Gen. 3. I love roleplay! Here's a cool roleplay! And here's another one! Let me know if you want me to join yours, too :)
Avatar is by Yashiro! It was created for my use only. There’s a Pokémon that’s literally called “Amoonguss”… kinda sus…
Vampiress88's AvatarVampiress88

QUOTE originally posted by PixelCat75332

Quick question… Why can’t I breed my Ditto and my Unfettered Forme Sikannos? Do I need to remove the Reveal Glass, or is it something else?
Sikkanos is classed as a legendary and not breedable. Same with shinorin

Pages: 123··· 102103104105106··· 128129130

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page