PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Your Guide to 90%+ Breeding Pairs

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides > Your Guide to 90%+ Breeding Pairs >

Sen-ku's AvatarSen-ku

QUOTE originally posted by InHystericz

QUOTE originally posted by Sen-ku

-Snip-
From my time as pairmaking, In some case you can still get max percentages with the other mons in the evolution line but in other you can’t. Since some mons change body shape when they evolve and that affects which mons they can partner up with. (Also the full chansey line is shown since happiny is a baby pokémon and can’t breed) For the second part of your question, The ones listed are just ones that have been noted down as making max percentage pairs. To be able to match the best they must be in the same body style, egg group and weight is also a factor that many people forget. (That is why you can make a max kanga pair with an exploud at 85% but only at 84% for loudred and 83% for whismur) I hope this helps in some way!
Ok, yeah. I, for some reason, thought Clefairy was before Chancey in the line xD Thanks for pointing that out. I'll have to do some testing now that I have some clarification, thanks!
  • Home
  • Shop
  • Raffle
  • Type Race
Collecting:
Most Megastones
Special & Regular Ghost Deltas
CREDSART
I sell various S/A, deltas, PFQ mon, and legendaries. Plus Summon Swaps & Shelter searches
Visit my raffle Who knows, you might win something ;)
Score: 0
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page