PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Your Guide to 90%+ Breeding Pairs

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides >

Pages: 123··· 103104105106107··· 128129130

PixelCat75332's AvatarPixelCat75332
Ah, I didn't know that. Thank you!

About Me

• About me
  • Pokémon I’m looking for
  • Special Pokémon
  • Where to find me
  • A few quick things…
Pronouns: she/them Favorite Music Artist: Alan Walker Favorite Animal: Desert Rain Frog
1. Melanistic Unfettered Forme Sikannos (Possibly Psychic Delta, too?) 2. Many, many Toxic Forme Quibbit 3. Shiny Pirouette Meloetta 4. The Project [you shall see...]
Roblox: PixelCat021 The 53C237 9L47F02M: #75332 Chicken Smoothie: PixelCat75332 Toyhouse: PixelCat75332
I’ve been into Pokémon since Gen. 3. I love roleplay! Here's a cool roleplay! And here's another one! Let me know if you want me to join yours, too :)
Avatar is by Yashiro! It was created for my use only. There’s a Pokémon that’s literally called “Amoonguss”… kinda sus…
Merifrimox's AvatarMerifrimox
I apologize if this has been answered before, I've read through this guide several times as well as two other variant/exclusive breeding guides and couldn't find any answer. So I'm trying to find a good pair to breed snoralts. I've already got 90+% snoralts pairs, but now I've been trying to use female snorunt and male ralts, as that method supposedly makes it easier to get the right eggs. I've been collecting them from other people via trades, same way I made the 90% snoralts pairs. Problem is, none of them are getting past 60% base. Most pairings I can make so far get around 30-50. Here's an example: Snorunt Gardevoir They are (as far as I can tell) definitely from two different OTs that aren't me. And yet, 36% base. Did I do something wrong here or is this way of breeding variants just like that? Does it ignore OTs entirely? Is it capped out at 60%?
InHystericz's AvatarInHystericz
For one, they are two different species so they will never get a good pairing and two, a snoralts x snoralts pair in the 98%+ range is your best bet. Variants have a 1 in 8 chance of having their egg produced so they will always be harder to breed ^^
Chilly • They/Them • Australian Arceus WondersTrade Shop LF: Shattered Psyche
Score: 0
Hmm, alright, thanks! In that case, may I ask what "first generation variant" means? It says on the daycare page that breeding first generation ones is easier. I just assumed it meant the non-variant mons yielding the first variant eggs of that "family".
impish.sei's Avatarimpish.sei
I think it means variants whose parents aren't variants themselves.

Hatched Shinies

glitter glitter, shine so bright

Hatched Albinos

pastel power!

Hatched Melans

heart attack in a purple sparkle

Hatched Eggs

so many eggs.....
0 pts .
Makes sense. Thanks for the quick responses!
CherryWisp's AvatarCherryWisp
Hello! Does anyone now what the best breeding pair for caprikid is?
Previously known as "Rainbowia" (I changed my username) Also, the current profile picture is a place holder until I finish drawing mine (don't worry, it'll only take like, 10 centuries)
InHystericz's AvatarInHystericz
female valkind and valimp both match at 99% ^^
Shazi's AvatarShazi
Because of how exclusives are handled internally, any female exclusive should give a 90%+ pair with Caprikid and it's evolutions
498 Ice Fangs
102 Gray Stones
Mass Click Association - My Shop - Guide to 90%+ Pairs
Signature by Cele, Avatar by Me
Sen-ku's AvatarSen-ku
I was looking through the mono/genderless pairs that are listed and I have a some questions for the monogender pokémon. There's a few pokémon lines with only 2 of the 3 total listed with partners and percentages, do those partners and percentages work for the other pokémon of that line that's not represented in this guide? For example: The Tsarena line. Does the 85% max pairing of Bellsprout and Lurantis work for Bounsweet as well? If so, does that also apply to the rest of the Flabébé, Hattena, Chansey and Morgrem lines? Secondly, of the partners listed, are those the only pokémon that can be paired with the monogender pokémon? Or are those just the ones that have been noted down for making the max percentage? If they're not the only pokémon that can pair, then could anything else within it's Egg Group partner with it? Could anything within it's body style partner with it? Or both? Thank you for your time :)
  • Home
  • Shop
  • Raffle
  • Type Race
Collecting:
Most Megastones
Special & Regular Ghost Deltas
CREDSART
I sell various S/A, deltas, PFQ mon, and legendaries. Plus Summon Swaps & Shelter searches
Visit my raffle Who knows, you might win something ;)
Score: 0

Pages: 123··· 103104105106107··· 128129130

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page