PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Your Guide to 90%+ Breeding Pairs

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides >

Pages: 123··· 105106107108109··· 127128129

Trebor's AvatarTrebor
No. Legendary eggs are not breedable. Ever. This is one of the few PFQ absolutes.
AVID delta collector Team
Continental Crush (Rock)
: 4421 pts Current Shiny Hunt 0/1 animated sprite courtesy of blitzydragon (formerly Bryianna88)
Shazi's AvatarShazi

QUOTE originally posted by JediFromStarWars

QUOTE originally posted by Trebor

Exclusive Pokémon are special Pokémon that are exclusive to PokéFarm, and are their own unique species. Exclusive Pokémon will often be able to produce Eggs of their own species, as well as Eggs of their parent species, e.g. members of the Early Bird Line can produce both Early Bird Natu Eggs, and normal Natu Eggs. When breeding Variant Pokémon, there is a 1 in 8 max chance that an Egg that is produced will be a Variant Species.
For the variants that are combinations of a normal pokemon and a legendary, e.g. noismog or ryukuza, is there a chance at all that they could possibly produce a legendary egg?
no, there is no way to produce a legendary egg from a breeding pair. Any "legendary" eggs that get made are parsed as a failed egg and will produce nothing this is the same for ditto. all ditto pairs will technically produce 50/50 ditto and the respective paired pokemon, but all of the ditto eggs fail to produce
498 Ice Fangs
102 Gray Stones
Mass Click Association - My Shop - Guide to 90%+ Pairs
Signature by Cele, Avatar by Me

QUOTE originally posted by Trebor

No. Legendary eggs are not breedable. Ever. This is one of the few PFQ absolutes.

QUOTE originally posted by Shazi

no, there is no way to produce a legendary egg from a breeding pair. Any "legendary" eggs that get made are parsed as a failed egg and will produce nothing this is the same for ditto. all ditto pairs will technically produce 50/50 ditto and the respective paired pokemon, but all of the ditto eggs fail to produce
I figured as much, thanks!
Yeet.
Suríya's AvatarSuríya
Please welcome Trebor as an official Thread Helper! As a reminder, please try to allow questions to be answered by myself, Shazi or Trebor unless they are well documented answers from the thread. Questions that are more complex and not covered in the thread should be left for the three of us so that we can ensure that accurate information is being given and not just speculated on. Thank you for your understanding.
Current Hunt: Lunatone Chain Length: 85 — Shiny Total: 1 — Melans: 0/1
All UFT pokemon can be found in my fields. No trade PMs please.
pheaux's Avatarpheaux
Here's an updated Genderless % Chart. I separated the individual pokemon and organized it by evolution line and dex number. I also tested and added the range of possible %s, instead of just the highest, so there wouldn't be doubts about if the highest % was actually the highest. The only numbers I'm missing so far are PFQ exclusive pokemon and formes, and Mega Metagross. Also, for anyone who isn't aware, several years ago there was an update that lowered possible %s for several pokemon (ex: Dhelmise used to reach 68%, but now it can only reach 60%); if anyone has any information about the date of that change, or at least a closer time frame, I'd love to know. My best guess so far is around late 2018 or early 2019.
Avatar is official art from Pokemon Typing Adventure Look at him:
Enigma Berry

Enigma Berry

Special Berry

(: 0)

A completely enigmatic Berry. It apparently has the power of the stars that fill the night sky.

Flavour: Spicy/dry
Colour: Yellow
Firmness: Hard
Growth time: 96 hours

Sells for 40

Lv. 99 — Locked
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Electric
Happiness 27%
Mild nature
Hi, I am a little confused right now. I have a 99% Bandicoon pair that is currently at 83% (working on levels and happiness), but I have been massclicking and they have yet to produce something. Am I doing something wrong?
On The Next Stream...

Time & Place: in 13 hours on Twitch (Live Countdown) Game(s): [To be decided.] My channel link is in my profile under (+18) Mature Code.
Thank you for the support!
Credits in Profile

Wishlist

Trebor's AvatarTrebor

QUOTE originally posted by WanderingThunder

Hi, I am a little confused right now. I have a 99% Bandicoon pair that is currently at 83% (working on levels and happiness), but I have been massclicking and they have yet to produce something. Am I doing something wrong?
Hi - Even at max breeding %, exclusives are still not the easiest to breed. And you are a ways from max still right now. If you check my post near the bottom of the previous page (2nd to last post), there is a more detailed explanation on exclusive & variant breeding chances.
Thank you, I will take a look!
Kristoph's AvatarKristoph
If I get a 90+ pair and with the boost to happiness it goes over 100%, does that mean that if I have, for example, a 112% chance of producing an egg, there's a 12% I produce 2 eggs instead of 1? Sorry if this was asked before
Shazi's AvatarShazi

QUOTE originally posted by Kristoph

If I get a 90+ pair and with the boost to happiness it goes over 100%, does that mean that if I have, for example, a 112% chance of producing an egg, there's a 12% I produce 2 eggs instead of 1? Sorry if this was asked before
no, the actual chances cap out at 100% the diplayed chance is just overflow

Pages: 123··· 105106107108109··· 127128129

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page