PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Account Breach incident

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123··· 1718192021222324

Mareep's AvatarMareep
grandmaster.pngss.png
Mil Mi: Scroll down to the bottom of the page and select 'contact' to get to the support centre and open a ticket
Avatar by Akua, permission to use it here
Katastrophy's AvatarKatastrophy
ultra.pnge.png
That was bound to happen, as soon as the culprits name was revealed there was bound to be a mob...
Forum Signature by EeveeBailey Moderators have been provided credit for Forum Avatar
When I came back on after few year break I noticed few things was missing of mine like AZ floette, I thought nothing at the time thinking maybe I traded them and forgot but now I'm think what if they did it and I have no idea.
  • First Tab
  • Second Tab
  • Credit
Feel free to talk to me on these: Chicken Smoothie: Greenbunny1998 Discord: Greenbunny1998 #8985
Code made by Greenbunny1998 Forum Signature Picture is of my cat Coco as a kitten Profile Picture is of my cat Coco
selocon's Avatarselocon
elite.pngc.png

QUOTE originally posted by Katastrophy

That was bound to happen, as soon as the culprits name was revealed there was bound to be a mob...
I mean, I expect the people to want their stuff back, but they didn't need to approach the user in question, it was even mentioned in the first post they were removed from the site, which means that PMing them wouldn't help to begin with, Garth is just re-itterating it @Greenbunny just contact support, they'll be able to tell you whether or not it was.
Avatar by the best lizard ever, Bananalizard #standwithEMS #ELM
Score: 0
There hasn't actually been any particularly nasty messages. No mob to speak of, here. Only misguided people who I am trying to guide in the right direction.
GLJordan's AvatarGLJordan
master.pnge+.png

QUOTE originally posted by FireWolf1117

I am definitely against Security Questions being a form of two-step login because people answer these without thinking ALL THE TIME on those Social Media pics of "What's your Angel Name?" or whatever. That said...Blizzard has a neat little two step, where every time you attempt to log in, it displays a code on the screen. That same code is displayed on the Verification App on your phone. And you simply tap "Accept" or "Decline" to verify that it's you logging in. That would require members to sign up using their Mobile phone, and most people don't want to give out any personal info to sites (despite the fact that ALL of your info except passwords is public knowledge anyway). It would likely also cause problems for players who share a single Cell AND IP. Although, it could be sent to Email.
I woyld probably leave the site if they did this. I am old and prefer the simple life
v-ground.png 0
BlankSmile's AvatarBlankSmile
master.pngc.png
@GLJordan Good thing anything they choose to add will more than likely be optional then! :)
Kestral's AvatarKestral
ultra.png
honestly this is the only pet game site that i've seen that actually allows rmt trading. I've been on others and, i don't know if they implemented it now, but RMT was banned and people who were using it to buy rare stuff was account and ip banned for this reason. I suggest that you make an event where people can earn the premium currency -like maybe it be achievement awards or event awards.-
SphynxMagg's AvatarSphynxMagg
master.pngd+.png
I was a user that was hit and I wouldn't have found out for who knows how long. I've been busy with life and adventures before lock down and now lock down. That being said, I'm so glad I got that email saying my account was locked. I was able to get my account back and then today the most amazing thing happened. The staff gave me all my pokemon that were still in the users field and some of the items that they still had and hadn't been used or traded that they took from me as well...the most amazing part was the two gifts I recieved. A user that they traded a couple of my melans to wanted to give me back what was taken. TT^TT it was soooo awesome. I'm going to work really hard to repay that kind user for doing such a boss thing, on top of working really hard for all of my items I wasn't able to get back! (*•̀ᴗ•́*)و ̑̑ So Thanks to any Staff that didn't get my thanks earlier! Big thanks to all the other boss users out there helping out the other users that were hit!! To those that made trades with the user, that feel dirty and betrayed, I'm sorry you were hurt in all this too! <3
April Type Race:dragon.png 0pts Next Race: steel.png N/A pts collecting :3 | summon_zap.png| summon_gir.png| summon_xay.png| summon_yve.png| avatar from xxx-Holic
Dystøpianist's AvatarDystøpianist
grandmaster.pngd.png
@Niet, you might want to re-hide the ah, perpetrator’s username again. There are still people who might want to avoid seeing it.
I have a complete set of Arceus plates! You can borrow them for 10k credits/10 gp/2 Zophan a plate! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1g8ybtF5fck

Pages: 123··· 1718192021222324

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page