PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Account Breach incident

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive > Account Breach incident >

SphynxMagg's AvatarSphynxMagg
master.pngd+.png
I was a user that was hit and I wouldn't have found out for who knows how long. I've been busy with life and adventures before lock down and now lock down. That being said, I'm so glad I got that email saying my account was locked. I was able to get my account back and then today the most amazing thing happened. The staff gave me all my pokemon that were still in the users field and some of the items that they still had and hadn't been used or traded that they took from me as well...the most amazing part was the two gifts I recieved. A user that they traded a couple of my melans to wanted to give me back what was taken. TT^TT it was soooo awesome. I'm going to work really hard to repay that kind user for doing such a boss thing, on top of working really hard for all of my items I wasn't able to get back! (*•̀ᴗ•́*)و ̑̑ So Thanks to any Staff that didn't get my thanks earlier! Big thanks to all the other boss users out there helping out the other users that were hit!! To those that made trades with the user, that feel dirty and betrayed, I'm sorry you were hurt in all this too! <3
April Type Race:dragon.png 0pts Next Race: steel.png N/A pts collecting :3 | summon_zap.png| summon_gir.png| summon_xay.png| summon_yve.png| avatar from xxx-Holic
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page