PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Account Breach incident

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123··· 1617181920··· 222324

Duusu's AvatarDuusu
(In response to above) Thank you for answering that! I was wondering about that in case that might have been an easy possibility for her to do to get back on the site. I am taking it that she can also not access any other account through her IP address, either?
Icon is from "Obey Me!", by NTT Solmare Corp.! || My Trade Shop! || Delta Hoarders United!
Collector of special water deltas!
Lv. 86 — 8,775 / 22,447
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Water
Happiness 27%
Naughty nature
goldie031's Avatargoldie031

QUOTE originally posted by MochaFox

I can answer that right quick. While I don't know the code behind it, ( halp, Niet ) if anyone tries to make an account on an IP with a locked account on it that will be blocked from creating another account onto that IP. Say there's an account ( PokemonFan1357 for example ) on your IP. Maybe it was your brother. You think "okay, I'm gonna make an account too!", but as you are creating your account a box pops upthat says - in condensed terms - "oh no! We cannot complete your registration process because there is a locked account on this IP!" Turns out, PokemonFan1357 was locked because they broke a rule too many times. Darn.
A follow-up question on this. To continue with this example: How would this work if, let's say, PokemonFan1357's younger sibling wanted to make an account, and they happened to be using a hand me down computer?
I am currently working on my: badge. gems are NFT. Accepted currency/ratios (I accept mixed payments!): 1:5:5k; 1
Any box
= 25; 1=550; 1
Any gem type
= 1; 1
Any gem type
= 10 Fair offers of other items, eg , summon items, Shinies/Albinos, etc.
Lovino's AvatarLovino
i have another question is it possible for pokefarm to save both your ip and device together like other sites and you get a email if some other device logs in and click no if not its just one thing i saw most people together so every side wins you get your email and you wont have to sign in the same way each and every time
profile picture sprites created by https://pokefarm.com/user/sojussimblr
MochaFox's AvatarMochaFox
With the case of other accounts on the IP: It would depend on context. If the locked account was the only on the IP, nothing to really worry about. Others with different information? Keep an eye on them, of course. Look for similar patterns in the future. If a new account suddenly appears on the IP? ( People can be devious with IPs. Not going into specifics for various reasons ) Yeah big brain investigation time. On Pokefan1357's sibling making an account: Staff does have the ability to whitelist names and such. We of course ask various questions and general investigation to check if the new player is secretly the locked user and such. Again we look for similarities and, again, watch the user closely for any similar patterns.
✦ ✦
73/500+
167/500+
✦ ♥ Jacob Daniel born 7/17/18 ♥ ♥ Zander Leon due 8/1/24 ♥
✧ Template: [✦] | Avatar: [✦] | Background: [✦] | Font: [✦]
Perroc's AvatarPerroc
I have another question on the IP address thing- A- would they not be able to log in on another account from their IP address? And B- VPNs are tough nuts to crack. Could they get away with getting on via another account if they had a VPN?
"The things you do for love are gonna come back for ya one by one."
  • Click?
  • Us too?
  • Records
  • Note!!
Lovely Soup

Lovely Soup

Consumable

(: 0)

A special bowl of soup, made with love! Feed to a Pokémon to boost Happiness by 50.

Sells for 1

Lv. 100 — +5,314,401
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
FireRock
Happiness MAX
Sassy nature
Active shiny chain: 2651 Type Race Points: 3032 Type Race Highlights: June 2021, Psychic (first place): 3,575
PLEASE NOTE: I have autism and DID and struggle with my tone and communicating at times. Because of this, I may be very awkward in DMs at times, but I promise I don't bite!
Character in pfp is Sora from Kingdom Hearts, drawn by my good friend SulphurWolf. For my use only<3 Current song lyric is from 'Love Love Love', by the Mountain Goats
Delta1413's AvatarDelta1413
This announcement is yikes. I remember recharging my shiny charms almost weekly with this user back in 2018. I'm glad I never did any more substantial trading with her... This has prompted me to change my password as it was the same one I use across most games and casual online things (most of which I'm now inactive on). Also checked to make sure that my passwords are unique across everything I am still active on, and fixed any double ups. I should've done that ages ago so thanks for the push.
The destination is an illusion pfp credit: Choasu
ObsessedFox's AvatarObsessedFox
I use multiple different passwords so none of the sites I am on don’t have the same password so I don’t have any issues with anyone trying to get into any of my accounts
Fox | She/They | Bi I love and hoard all the foxes <3
Im a fox in disguise 🦊🦊🦊 Avatar is my OC Tsukiko for my made by Lilypadlife for my use only <3
My lil fox Akata
originally created by @IconicAnemone; Chao created by @Animela
Journal
Methos's AvatarMethos
Just a general reminder to everyone that publicly sharing your password security habits is, well, perhaps not the best for future security. It's the kind of thing best not discussed with others on the internet.
Official site avatar. Current site avatars were created by the lovely DuchessLunaire.
Sherrie's AvatarSherrie
NO. Why?! Sorry for the double post. sorrysorrysorrysorry I just realized I took stolen pokemon! ;-; I asked him in July if I could buy multiple shiny & albino victini. He GIFTED me them I said it was too much, and he said that it was fine, and that they'd been sitting there too long. Maybe he acted as if he was nice, and gifted people things, that he'd be a 'good-guy' and less likely the culprit. (No one can underestimate the Alolan Detective, Laki!) I bought them for my friends, and albino went to Lonely Heart, a Shiny went to Clairefairy. All gifts, now I feel bad. Sheesh, £1,250. Honestly, I can't believe it. I would work for like 7 days in a row with only like 1/2 hours of sleep. I checked the Victini before and After it was purchased. I checked now too, hmmmm, something was fishy. It was given to him in may, I knew the user inactive. I assume the user would have Hypermode when hunting legends. So I was very suspischy indeed. I'm so glad you got him, although I think my account must've gotten a look in my fields, although I am active. I'm too broke so the thieves will just ignore me ;-; I remember Karenkhor selling a huge amount of wishing stones, gracidea seeds and something else. I also remember Clairefairy posting and saying she would buy them and toss a few trade expansions for the Gracidea Seeds.

This ...malicious jerk

AudreyC27 made this XD 'and how does it feel to know that your friend, one of the top ones on your friendlist, which I’d assume means you were good friends, actually turned out to be a liar, a thief, a cleverly manipulating literal Rayquaza/snake, a @&#+@/-,'
she/her // jolly collector buying lustrous orbs @100gp pkmn & human art
PFP, Art <3 | code by me
XxGeorgiaxX's AvatarXxGeorgiaxX
I had some shiny and albino eevee evolutions taken while i was on a hiatus (due to personal issues in my life) how can i find out if they had taken
Please can you take one of my anonymous polls either Poll One or Poll Two or both, it would mean a lot to me and would be a great help, thank you so much and have a great day and please keep safe. ""We do have a lot in common. The same earth, the same air, the same sky. Maybe if we started looking at what’s the same, instead of looking at what’s different, well..........who knows?""

Pages: 123··· 1617181920··· 222324

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page