PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Account Breach incident

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123··· 1415161718··· 222324

Post redacted, I am moron.
"The things you do for love are gonna come back for ya one by one."
  • Click?
  • Us too?
  • Records
  • Note!!
Lovely Soup

Lovely Soup

Consumable

(item.png: 0)

A special bowl of soup, made with love! Feed to a Pokémon to boost Happiness by 50.

Sells for 1

Lv. 100 — +5,854,509
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
FireRock
Happiness MAX
Sassy nature
Active shiny chain: 308 r.pngp.pngj.png Type Race Points: 836 Type Race Highlights: June 2021, Psychic (first place): 3,575
PLEASE NOTE: I have autism and DID and struggle with my tone and communicating at times. Because of this, I may be very awkward in DMs at times, but I promise I don't bite!
Character in pfp is Sora from Kingdom Hearts, drawn by my good friend SulphurWolf. For my use only<3 Current song lyric is from 'Love Love Love', by the Mountain Goats
Terabbit's Avatarhypermode-12.pngTerabbit
mod.pngbooster.pnghypermode.pngarceus.pngb+.png

QUOTE originally posted by Allister291

With people like Naerii, WHO HAD THINGS LIKE A MELAN ARCEUS STOLEN, AND STILL IS IN THE THIEF'S FARM, isn't there anything you can do to return that, since the user STILL HAS IT?
It wasn't stolen. It was purchased. Im theorizing that all the melans they wanted but couldn't steal cause the owners were active they just bought them from eith stolen currency.
credit
Background drawn by DestinySquared on twitter OCs belong to myself and axelbby based off Mass Effect F2U code by Gumshoe Icon by me
DarkGerald1's AvatarDarkGerald1
ultra.pngd+.png
Wow, I've heard of cybercrime, but I never knew it would be this far!
I'm six hours before server time. I was actually BigGerald1! Shiny eevee pokesona picture made by DannyAndAPotato
If you ask him here, he'll tell you! https://pfq.link/~L2_g
DarkForsaken's AvatarDarkForsaken
champion.pnge+.png
wow that is bad gald i wasnt affected but all those poor people :(
xxXingqiuxx's AvatarxxXingqiuxx
master.pngd+.png
I'm disappointed by this individual. I actually saw their delta melan Arceus in their party and gazed at it longingly for maybe ten whole minutes. If I had known that it was bought from stolen money, maybe I wouldn't have fawned over it so much.
Avatar by me. Character Xingqiu from Hoyoverse. I might not be online often, sorry :c (Formerly known as Arctic-kun) Collecting summon_art.png. CHECK OUT MY ART SHOP c:
pixelkitty's Avatarpixelkitty
master.pngc.png

QUOTE originally posted by Terabbit

It wasn't stolen. It was purchased. Im theorizing that all the melans they wanted but couldn't steal cause the owners were active they just bought them from eith stolen currency.
At the very least that's sort of a silver lining, right? The money they stole was put back into the economy in some way. It means it hasn't just disappeared and the staff could possible give some of it back without taking a huge L? Speaking of, were any of the stolen melans used for delta points? I know staff can get them back from Sally and this person sold below delta point price, so I thought they might have been?
⚢ Sylveon PFP from Pokemon Shuffle
Focalors's Avatarhypermode-12.pngFocalors
hypermode.pngarceus.pngd.png
Just saw this issue after reading other users' trainer card and journal entry, and this is really horrible and dissapointing. Imagine stealing from people who try and have fun in a game. Disgusting. I feel sad and sorry for those who were directly and indirectly affected. Anyways, thanks for updating us. Will try to change passwords for security, and maybe check the perpetuator's account, too. Two of my friends have been inactive for almost a year, so I'm kinda suspicious this person touched their accounts. Hopefully, they're stuff are safe. Also, keep safe everyone!
avatar by Zenobelle | my shop🌸my journal
Signature by CatEnergetic, with help from Wardove. Art for Lugia.
Tredecim's AvatarTredecim
grandmaster.pngb.png
all I can say in the end is greed corrupts and greed destroys itself when it wants too much. The thought that they might've been able to get away with it if they, say perhaps, didn't steal all those melans and s/a legends and more subtly spent the stolen money simply makes me sad. I guess in a way, we're lucky that they decided to be more blatant about it and spent much more at once.
official gen 6/7 sprites
pfp: by me | signature image: 7 Years From Now
code by me, cleaned up by Carinae
Duusu's AvatarDuusu
grandmaster.pngs.png
Was karenkhor IP locked as well? While she may have been account locked, what is stopping her from making another account?
Icon is from "Obey Me!", by NTT Solmare Corp.! || My Trade Shop! || Delta Hoarders United!
s.pngCollector of special water deltas!s.png
Lv. 86 — 10,669 / 22,447
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Water
Happiness 27%
Naughty nature
Kinshine's AvatarKinshine
grandmaster.pngb.png

QUOTE originally posted by Duusu

Was karenkhor IP locked as well? While she may have been account locked, what is stopping her from making another account?
I would hope with a ban ithat they also ip ban too if i am correct on that, but I hope she wouldn't make another account that would be pretty awful. I think Pfq staff would be looking out for her ip address if that was to happen thou.
Avatar by: Nettle Bee | Pixel by: Bufuserk

Pages: 123··· 1415161718··· 222324

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page