PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Account Breach incident

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive > Account Breach incident >

Sherrie's AvatarSherrie
booster.pngarceus.pngb+.png
NO. Why?! Sorry for the double post. sorrysorrysorrysorry I just realized I took stolen pokemon! ;-; I asked him in July if I could buy multiple shiny & albino victini. He GIFTED me them I said it was too much, and he said that it was fine, and that they'd been sitting there too long. Maybe he acted as if he was nice, and gifted people things, that he'd be a 'good-guy' and less likely the culprit. (No one can underestimate the Alolan Detective, Laki!) I bought them for my friends, and albino went to Lonely Heart, a Shiny went to Clairefairy. All gifts, now I feel bad. Sheesh, £1,250. Honestly, I can't believe it. I would work for like 7 days in a row with only like 1/2 hours of sleep. I checked the Victini before and After it was purchased. I checked now too, hmmmm, something was fishy. It was given to him in may, I knew the user inactive. I assume the user would have Hypermode when hunting legends. So I was very suspischy indeed. I'm so glad you got him, although I think my account must've gotten a look in my fields, although I am active. I'm too broke so the thieves will just ignore me ;-; I remember Karenkhor selling a huge amount of wishing stones, gracidea seeds and something else. I also remember Clairefairy posting and saying she would buy them and toss a few trade expansions for the Gracidea Seeds.

This ...malicious jerk

AudreyC27 made this XD 'and how does it feel to know that your friend, one of the top ones on your friendlist, which I’d assume means you were good friends, actually turned out to be a liar, a thief, a cleverly manipulating literal Rayquaza/snake, a @&#+@/-,'
she/her // jolly collector buying lustrous orbs @100gp pkmn & human art
PFP, Art <3 | code by me
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page