PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

DLD #2 [Electric Swing]

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > Dev Log Discussion >

Pages: 12345··· 313233

Matamoja's AvatarMatamoja
I doubt people will stop clicking fields because of this. The main reason people click fields, as far as I understand, is to gain IP and because of the EXP share. Not to mention Rus.
Michael • They/Them ShopBait Shop
Sprite made by me

QUOTE originally posted by Kanatosdoll

Just like other people here,
Also not like others -- There's a mixture of like and dislike for various reasons. Not to take away from anything but please don't try to make it sound like everyone is against it when they aren't. By the by: This was sitting in 'Approved' for 2 years. If that's outta the blue, I don't know what isn't ^^
Terabbit's AvatarTerabbit
I dont see the zcrystal update working. Is it going into effect tomorrow or am i looking in the wrong place?
credit
Background drawn by DestinySquared on twitter OCs belong to myself and axelbby based off Mass Effect F2U code by Gumshoe Icon by me
SinkingWafers's AvatarSinkingWafers
If you sort and stack your fields by flavour and advertise it in your profile, people looking for easy fields to click for their EXP share will come. Or advertise mass clicking their fields if they mass click yours. I absolutely *love* the egg timer change. One of the things I disliked most about the site previously was that it didn't encourage party clicks enough - maybe a couple parties per day would benefit from people clicking me back but overall using the EXP share and mass clicking was so tremendously faster that unless I was hatching a pokemon I had a high level wishforge badge with or a fossil pokemon, it wasn't worth it to party click. Now my eggs feel like they're getting the attention they deserve! I really hope people give it a chance - with party clicking css (not actually hard to use - just paste it into your site skin, save it, and clear your browser cache) it's really easy, especially on mobile. I can hold my phone in one hand and party click while I talk to others, use my pc, make food for myself, walk between places, etc. It's great!
Avatar made by Astro and used with his permission! Come on and check out AstroBoo's Joint Shop! Me and Astro are constantly stocking our shop with new specials, RTE Pokemon, pairs, and more!

QUOTE originally posted by Terabbit

I dont see the zcrystal update working. Is it going into effect tomorrow or am i looking in the wrong place?
Should be in effect now - passing on to Niet to investigate. Thank you for bringing it to our attention! Can you please use the bugs forum and give what information you can? Niet tested this himself and had no issue. Thank you again!
MinniHowl's AvatarMinniHowl

QUOTE originally posted by Niet

QUOTE originally posted by MinniHowl

... going to the actual interaction page through clicking the lucky egg tab and then egg timer ...
Just... click the incubator icon, it takes you directly to that tab :D
Oh right, I really did not think about that.
~Xo, MinniHowl ● SHOPJOURNAL
LeoIsLame's AvatarLeoIsLame
i know a lot of people don't like the egg timer update, but am i weird to say i actually really like it? i do massclicks very rarely, and don't really understand the whole thing- because the whole point of IP and even clicking peoples profiles in general is so they click back on your own profile. Other people will never click back and give you exp if you're wasting time clicking one persons field for 10 mins. Yesterday was the first time i switched from field clicking to party clicking and it was awesome! (Although admitly i do has css coding for the site skin to make all pokemon disapear and only have the "hold the egg" and liked berry buttons in the middle, then i use the arrow keys and just go up and down the row of buttons) i still find it much easier than hurting my wrist by spamming the 1-5 keys in a field. Either way, everyone can have their own opinion, this is just my take on it :)
Leo/Crow Sprite by Me Avatar credit (i animated it)
Gumshoe's AvatarGumshoe
as someone who hasnt party clicked in a long while and primarily massclicks....i'm welcome to this change a long time ago I used to try + click back, but....it's really only done out of politeness, not out of any practical reason whatsoever. ( theres like, literally NO reason to click back, it's less useful than clicking new people since you wont get any new interactions back from it unless the person seeks you out again ;<; ) ive been slacking on it a lot the past like, year, since i would much, MUCH rather invest time into massclicking for RUS/breeding/IP/etc. it's so much more beneficial, reliable, and Instant, for someone like me, I guess it's nice to have a reason to party click now, and i really hope this means faster egg hatching for everyone! ( also im not quite following some of the complaints? massclicking isn't going away, and still has all of the benefits besides the egg timer.....which are a lot of benefits. .>. IP, EXP share, S/LE, RUS, breeding.....it's nice that party clicking has at least one more thing going for it that massclicking doesnt do 438920432 times better XD )
"Who knows? That guy...always keeps you waiting."
Chicken ★ 27 ★ they/them journal shop art shop
credit
★ pfp from Dungeon Meshi ★ sig img from Metal Gear Solid 2 ★ sig code by me
MinniHowl's AvatarMinniHowl
Just wanna point out that you only need to do 1500 (party) interactions now to reach level 10 for the egg timer.
xXShadeXx's AvatarxXShadeXx
I just tried the CSS...and it still does not change how much of a pain it is to still party click. I can only speak for myself, and not for other people, obviously. I could get 5k in a couple of minutes, then just leave the tab open and idle till I felt like rus hunting or using a (Super) Lucky Egg. Now I'm still sitting here, slowly clicking parties to try and max it out while I do other things. And to agree with a few others...it's really just a hassle now. This feels more like a chore to me than when you had to get total interactions. I am someone who suffers from wrist/finger issues. And I can say doing this has caused my wrist to be bothered much faster than if I was clicking fields. Maybe I just need a couple days to adjust, but for right now, not too fond of it.

Pages: 12345··· 313233

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page