PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in DLD #2 [Electric Swing]

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > Dev Log Discussion > DLD #2 [Electric Swing] >

SinkingWafers's AvatarSinkingWafers
grandmaster.pngd+.png
If you sort and stack your fields by flavour and advertise it in your profile, people looking for easy fields to click for their EXP share will come. Or advertise mass clicking their fields if they mass click yours. I absolutely *love* the egg timer change. One of the things I disliked most about the site previously was that it didn't encourage party clicks enough - maybe a couple parties per day would benefit from people clicking me back but overall using the EXP share and mass clicking was so tremendously faster that unless I was hatching a pokemon I had a high level wishforge badge with or a fossil pokemon, it wasn't worth it to party click. Now my eggs feel like they're getting the attention they deserve! I really hope people give it a chance - with party clicking css (not actually hard to use - just paste it into your site skin, save it, and clear your browser cache) it's really easy, especially on mobile. I can hold my phone in one hand and party click while I talk to others, use my pc, make food for myself, walk between places, etc. It's great!
Avatar made by Astro and used with his permission! Come on and check out AstroBoo's Joint Shop! Me and Astro are constantly stocking our shop with new specials, RTE Pokemon, pairs, and more!
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page