PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

DLD #2 [Electric Swing]

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > Dev Log Discussion >

Pages: 1234··· 313233

MinniHowl's AvatarMinniHowl
grandmaster.pngc+.png
Thanks for the q&a, it helped. It's nice to see some suggestions actually make it though. Personally, I'm a bit unsure about whether I like the egg timer update or not. Remains to be seen.
However, small question/suggestion for the egg timer (can't post in the tread suggestion) - would it be too much to add the number of Today's Party interactions to the hover "Today's interactions"? Add it below the hover of "Today's interactions" or maybe replace it with something like "Party Interactions: XXXX"? It's a very small thing, I know, just avoids the hassle of going to the actual interaction page through clicking the lucky egg tab and then egg timer to see party interactions since we don't get there by clicking the interaction counter.
~Xo, MinniHowl ● SHOPJOURNAL
ShadowNova's AvatarShadowNova
grandmaster.pngc+.png
I want to say that I really really like all updates. Egg timer working like this is better
Avatar made by deliciousbread for me
Deviation's AvatarDeviation
grandmaster.pngd+.png
@Terabbit Actually, poke farm revolves around eggs and pokemon. If people stop clicking fields, we won't have rte for wishforge.^^
🌈Zoinks!🌈
QueenDM's AvatarQueenDM
master.pnge.png

QUOTE originally posted by Terabbit

@queen Its not unessicary. pokefarm revolves around party clicking. The new eggtimer is perfect to reflect that.
No, it revolves around interactions. And it's never mattered before if those are party or field, and suddenly it does and it's a pain for a lot of people.
MochaFox's AvatarMochaFox
retiredstaff.pngarceus.pngb.png

QUOTE originally posted by QueenDM

The egg timer thing is just unnecessary. It was working perfectly fine before, and now a lot of people are just being left very confused. I also agree that party clicking is just not set up to be good for this; it takes a lot more effort on both mobile and pc to do that versus field clicks, css or not. Especially css on mobile, that can often just be a royal pain. Please change it back to how it was, I legit do not understand why this was changed in the first place.
Many users cannot click the requirement to get the level 10 Egg Timer. By changing it many more users will be able to reach level 10 due to less clicks needed, and more parties will be focused on as a result, meaning more hatched eggs. It was plenty necessary. ❤
✦ ✦
73/500+
167/500+
✦ ♥ Jacob Daniel born 7/17/18 ♥ ♥ Zander Leon due 8/1/24 ♥
✧ Template: [✦] | Avatar: [✦] | Background: [✦] | Font: [✦]
Gilded's AvatarGilded
complete.pngsss.png
As some one who primarily party clicks, thank you so much for the egg timer change I will say that if you're going to be making major changes to the site and posting them in the Dev Log, you might want to put the little news notification thing back on for that thread, I'm seeing too many people who aren't subbed freaking out about the egg timer :x
┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈ ┊ it/they/he ┊ ┊ pfp by box ┊ ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈
Cele's Avatarhypermode-12.pngCele
mod21073.pngbooster.pnghypermode.pngcomplete.pnga.png
I REALLY like the Egg Timer changes. I've got issues with my hands/wrists (tendonitis, basically), so being able to party click and receive the Egg Timer benefits in full is great. -v-
sig code and sig bg image made by me
Terabbit's Avatarhypermode-12.pngTerabbit
mod.pngbooster.pnghypermode.pngarceus.pngb+.png

QUOTE originally posted by Nenaiscute801

@Terabbit Actually, poke farm revolves around eggs and pokemon. If people stop clicking fields, we won't have rte for wishforge.^^
Well. I dont want to get off topic but this egg timer change will not hurt mass clicking. people who massclick will still massclick. But this update is actually going to make wishforge more useful because better badges + party clicks = a lot more eggs hatching
credit
Background drawn by DestinySquared on twitter OCs belong to myself and axelbby based off Mass Effect F2U code by Gumshoe Icon by me
Kanatosdoll's AvatarKanatosdoll
ace.png
Just like other people here, I REALLY hate the new egg timer update. Maybe to encourage more diverse interraction, have a party-only bonus thing. I don't know, but this just won't work. It's messy, it's laggy, it's time consuming, and while the reward may be greater it's just a big hassle especially for those with slow internet. I don't see the point in changing something so vital And without any real warning. An update like this just out of the blue it seems, with only the little blinking news thing in the corner that I and probably others rarely check in the first place. I hope this can be changed back.
Niet [Adam]'s Avatarhypermode-12.pngNiet [Adam]
admin1.pngbooster.pnghypermode.pngcomplete.pngd+.png

QUOTE originally posted by MinniHowl

... going to the actual interaction page through clicking the lucky egg tab and then egg timer ...
Just... click the incubator icon, it takes you directly to that tab :D
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!

Pages: 1234··· 313233

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page