PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

DLD #2 [Electric Swing]

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > Dev Log Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 2930313233

ochotona's Avatarochotona
I'm kind of loving the egg timer right now after a day of using it. My CSS works on my phone and clicking parties is something I work on passively throughout the day rather than actively mass clicking. Also, I'm burning through my shelter adopts (maybe because we have the Niet boost?) and hatching a lot of eggs because people are clicking my party a lot more. It's kinda great for melan hunting.
  • hi
  • ummm
carrd | twitter ;; 0
hii
Terabbit's AvatarTerabbit
but... isnt the point of charging the egg timer to get passive exp? it is the items only purpose? so complaining about having to charge it implies you want exp to hatch your eggs? and what i did was point out that the process charging it gets you waay more exp anyways. also 10 minutes vs 20 minutes? that... is not a long time As for physical pain? Well you dont have to do your entire 1.5k clicks in one go. So go at a speed that wont cause you pain but garthic and niet are changing the party click system so we will have to wait and see what happens
credit
Background drawn by DestinySquared on twitter OCs belong to myself and axelbby based off Mass Effect F2U code by Gumshoe Icon by me
BlankSmile's AvatarBlankSmile
So I'm pretty late with this video, but I just wanted to demonstrate what party clicking 1.5k times would look like to a newer player. Video Here I'm really hoping the update Garthic spoke of will lower your need to move the mouse considerably and hopefully allow you to either load multiple users at once and/or load parties faster in general. While CSS definitely exists and there is CSS that streamlines party clicking, it's not really something a new player would/should look for. A new player should be enjoying their experience without having to worry about being super efficient, but they also shouldn't have to suffer to this extent. Field clicking without CSS is pretty doable, party clicking without CSS is a huge pain in every sense of the word. Even worse if you unfortunately have slower internet. Overall, I'm actually a huge fan of the party clicking Egg Timer. I'm someone that basically never party clicked because it just didn't seem worth it most of the time, field clicking seemed better in most aspects. This gives me a reason to party click and noticably, it also gives other people a reason thus speeding up the rate everyone seems to hatch their eggs at. Once party clicking is more streamlined by default, I think it'll be a much, much better feature as many on this thread have already said.
Terabbit's AvatarTerabbit
I saw that niet added that he updated kinasters breeding rate to the log. If kinaster is still intended to be the hardest thing onsite to breed can we maybe see an increase in genderless exclusives and variants breeding rate?
Narflunk's AvatarNarflunk
Koroku is also still just as difficult as pre-update kinaster, so maybe a buff on that too?
Buy stuff at my Shop Score: 3480
pixelkitty's Avatarpixelkitty

QUOTE originally posted by Narflunk

Koroku is also still just as difficult as pre-update kinaster, so maybe a buff on that too?
In this situation, I think a suggestion might be required, since that's what caused Kinaster to change.
⚢ Sylveon PFP from Pokemon Shuffle
BlankSmile's AvatarBlankSmile
Koroku is tad bit easier than Kinaster and there's also an alternative option in buying them from the Egg Supplier directly, albeit at a rather expensive rate, but no more expensive than legendary/ditto hunts. I believe there was definitely merit to the Kinaster nerf due to the fact that the only option is to breed it. But I don't think everything else should also be nerfed in relation.
Narflunk's AvatarNarflunk
@pixel @blank both fair points, I won't respond more here since it's off topic.
tinyfruitbat's Avatartinyfruitbat
Party clicking is way harder on my wrist because you can't stack like you can in fields. Super not into this as someone with chronic wrist issues.
CorvinNoikrow's AvatarCorvinNoikrow
@TinyFruitBat

QUOTE originally posted by Garthic

With parents on mobile so please pardon the short post - this is important, though. We have something that we want to try for the party clicking issues that people have mentioned. This is going to be its own follow-up update for the Dev Log so you will have to wait for that - just wanted to keep people in the loop that we think we have something.
Don't worry, they're fixing it :)
Image is from the 2020 advent calendar They/them (preferred) or he/him pronouns.

Pages: 123··· 2930313233

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page