PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

DLD #2 [Electric Swing]

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > Dev Log Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 313233

The second Discussion thread for "Dev Log 204" is now open! Please remember to remain on-topic - this includes avoiding speculation outside of the realm of what has been presented. While an exception was made in regards to the query surrounding Meltan, this is not to be considered the norm.
Gallevoir's AvatarGallevoir
That's certainly addressed a good chunk of my concerns - though admittedly I didnt have that many to start with. Thanks particularly for the Z Crystal patch! I screwed myself over last Galar drop not knowing when to drop the IP or how much; this'll prevent THAT happening again. C:
  • Shops
  • Best Melans
  • A Christmas Bee, for Melan Luck
They/them, for simplicity. Beathan sprite; egg sprites from Bulbapedia; avatar; Acacia sprite by me; Bee from Pokefarm Advent
Quinterra's AvatarQuinterra
I think the timer update broke it. I reported the bug but...oops.
Niet has responded to the bug thread about this - thank you for the report!
xXShadeXx's AvatarxXShadeXx
I'm very happy to finally be able to use a z-crystal if I already charged my radar. Out of instinct that's the first thing I do during reset, so a lot of times, I don't realize a Sei day or something until after I did it. Finally happy to have this done. The nothing being removed from boxes is really good as well. I can say, I'm personally not fond of the egg timer and how it works being changed. I get why it is how it is now, to encourage you to interact with people more, as well as hatch eggs. But...I really hate party clicking. It's like my top least favorite thing to do, which sounds stupid and counter productive. Party clicks pains my wrist more than just mashing two keyboard buttons to fill it up, and I guess I hate the idea of having to switch to a mobile device to do it with less issue. Overall, it's a personal preference, but I get why it was done. I'll get used to it eventually. Appreciate being updated on all that's being done. Can't wait to see what else is gonna be added or changed/updated.
Deviation's AvatarDeviation
The z-crystal update is great, and the IP 'penalty' is fine too, since... that's also happens when to try to charge it to a higher amount then your last one. However, the new egg-timer update is well, bad for me.the only people I mass click are rus holders, and the only way to fill up the egg timer after the update quickly is by css, which messes up my phone badly. Not only that, it slows progress down considerately. Edit: I tried to fill up the counter to 10 like I always do, and it usually takes a few mins to fill up to lvl 5-7, but with my party clicks and my potato WiFi that can't load up party pages with lots of coding in them, I have managed level 2. That's it.
🌈Zoinks!🌈
Matamoja's AvatarMatamoja
I really like the change to the egg timer, as someone who does both party clicks and field clicks. I usually try to fill up the egg timer in the morning so I have the effects the rest of the day, so this is great since I'll need to do less clicking.
Michael • They/Them ShopBait Shop
Sprite made by me
Terabbit's AvatarTerabbit
For people who hate party clicking

Try this CSS (got from either eura or corviknoght. Cant remember)

#multiuser .pkmn { display:none; } #multiuser .name { display:none; } #multiuser .expbar { display:none; } #multiuser .taste { display:none; } #multiuser .party { width:300px; } #multiuser .party>div { width:211px; } #multiuser .party>div:nth-child(1) { border-top-right-radius:6px; } #multiuser .party>div:nth-child(2) { border-top-right-radius:0px; border-top-width:0px; } #multiuser .party>div:nth-child(5) { border-bottom-left-radius:0px; } #multiuser .party>div:nth-child(6) { border-bottom-left-radius:6px; } #multiuser .party>div:nth-child(2n+1) { border-right-width:1px; } #multiuser .party>div>.action>.berrybuttons>.tooltip_content { display:none; } .party>div>.action>.berrybuttons { text-align:center; } .party>div>.action>.berrybuttons[data-up='sour']>[data-berry='aspear'], .party>div>.action>.berrybuttons[data-up='spicy']>[data-berry='cheri'], .party>div>.action>.berrybuttons[data-up='dry']>[data-berry='chesto'], .party>div>.action>.berrybuttons[data-up='sweet']>[data-berry='pecha'], .party>div>.action>.berrybuttons[data-up='bitter']>[data-berry='rawst'] { width:100%; } .party>div>.action>.berrybuttons:not([data-up='sour'])>[data-berry='aspear'], .party>div>.action>.berrybuttons:not([data-up='spicy'])>[data-berry='cheri'], .party>div>.action>.berrybuttons:not([data-up='dry'])>[data-berry='chesto'], .party>div>.action>.berrybuttons:not([data-up='sweet'])>[data-berry='pecha'], .party>div>.action>.berrybuttons:not([data-up='bitter'])>[data-berry='rawst'] { display:none; } .party>div>.action>.berrybuttons[data-up='any']>[data-berry] { display:inline-block; } /* stacks */ #field_field[data-mode="public"]>div.field>.fieldmon {padding:25px!important;margin-top:-25px!important;margin-left:-25px!important;left:45%!important;top:40%!important;} .party>div>.action>.berrybuttons { text-align:center; } #partybox .party>div>.action.working {display:none;} #multiuser .party>div { height:0px; background-color:transparent; border:none; } #multiuser .fieldslink { margin-top:200px; } #multiuser #partybox .party>div>.action>a:nth-child(n), #multiuser .party>div>.action a[data-berry] { position:absolute; left:0px; height: 200px!important; width:200px!important; line-height:200px; z-index:2; } .mu_navlink.next { position:relative; height:200px; top:-100px; left:-200px; width:200px; z-index:1; line-height:200px; } #multiuser .party>div:nth-child(2) { margin-top:-18px; } #multiuser .party>div:nth-child(3) { margin-top:-36px; } #multiuser .party>div:nth-child(4) { margin-top:-54px; } #multiuser .party>div:nth-child(5) { margin-top:-72px; } #multiuser .party>div:nth-child(6) { margin-top:-90px; } #multiuser .party>div>.action a[data-berry] { z-index:2; }
Icon by me!
QueenDM's AvatarQueenDM
The egg timer thing is just unnecessary. It was working perfectly fine before, and now a lot of people are just being left very confused. I also agree that party clicking is just not set up to be good for this; it takes a lot more effort on both mobile and pc to do that versus field clicks, css or not. Especially css on mobile, that can often just be a royal pain. Please change it back to how it was, I legit do not understand why this was changed in the first place.
Terabbit's AvatarTerabbit
@queen Its not unessicary. pokefarm revolves around party clicking. The new eggtimer is perfect to reflect that. If party clicking wasnt important we would be able to have boxes full of eggs also try the css i posted. I swear you will change your mind

Pages: 123··· 313233

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page