PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in DLD #2 [Electric Swing]

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > Dev Log Discussion > DLD #2 [Electric Swing] >

xXShadeXx's Avatarhypermode-12.pngxXShadeXx
hypermode.pngcomplete.pngc+.png
I'm very happy to finally be able to use a z-crystal if I already charged my radar. Out of instinct that's the first thing I do during reset, so a lot of times, I don't realize a Sei day or something until after I did it. Finally happy to have this done. The nothing being removed from boxes is really good as well. I can say, I'm personally not fond of the egg timer and how it works being changed. I get why it is how it is now, to encourage you to interact with people more, as well as hatch eggs. But...I really hate party clicking. It's like my top least favorite thing to do, which sounds stupid and counter productive. Party clicks pains my wrist more than just mashing two keyboard buttons to fill it up, and I guess I hate the idea of having to switch to a mobile device to do it with less issue. Overall, it's a personal preference, but I get why it was done. I'll get used to it eventually. Appreciate being updated on all that's being done. Can't wait to see what else is gonna be added or changed/updated.
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page