PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in DLD #2 [Electric Swing]

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > Dev Log Discussion > DLD #2 [Electric Swing] >

Gumshoe's Avatarhypermode-12.pngGumshoe
mod.pnghypermode.pngarceus.pngc+.png
as someone who hasnt party clicked in a long while and primarily massclicks....i'm welcome to this change a long time ago I used to try + click back, but....it's really only done out of politeness, not out of any practical reason whatsoever. ( theres like, literally NO reason to click back, it's less useful than clicking new people since you wont get any new interactions back from it unless the person seeks you out again ;<; ) ive been slacking on it a lot the past like, year, since i would much, MUCH rather invest time into massclicking for RUS/breeding/IP/etc. it's so much more beneficial, reliable, and Instant, for someone like me, I guess it's nice to have a reason to party click now, and i really hope this means faster egg hatching for everyone! ( also im not quite following some of the complaints? massclicking isn't going away, and still has all of the benefits besides the egg timer.....which are a lot of benefits. .>. IP, EXP share, S/LE, RUS, breeding.....it's nice that party clicking has at least one more thing going for it that massclicking doesnt do 438920432 times better XD )
"Who knows? That guy...always keeps you waiting."
Chicken ★ 28 ★ they/them journal shop art shop
credit
★ pfp from Metal Gear Solid ★ sig img from Metal Gear Solid 2 ★ sig code by me
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page