PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

(Spoilers)(13+) Space Flareon Gets into Yet Another Fandom

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals >

Pages: 123··· 9899100101102··· 118119120

sorry ive been posting so much but have you every just interacted with someone and then just- (melts into a little purple galaxy puddle on the floor)
Avatar drawn by me. Summon image and description by me, while code by aud.rey, for my use only!

Universal Beacon

Summon Item (: 0)
A small orb that acts as a beacon. Inside various galaxies are visible. Using it will alert SpacialDimension, wherever they may be.
Ooh, 100 pages! Anyways what I was going to say is that it doesn't bode well when already within the first 20 microgames I get the very fast-paced Fronk minigames 5 times in a row on the stage where you DONT know what control scheme you're supposed to use for the upcoming minigame. I'm very proud of myself for actually succeeding in all of those minigames.
I can unfortunately, yet safely say I will not be able to 100% Warioware Gold because of a few reasons.
  1. I cannot do the amiibo achievement because I have already scanned the ones I have.
  2. I cannot do the Battle time achievement because there is nobody else in my area who also has a 3ds and also has a copy of Warioware gold, so I cannot play with another person (yes I have tried online, it doesn't work)
  3. A few secret minigame achievements that are physically impossible for me to do, usually ones making me reach above a certain score. (looking at you, Hero's Journey.)
  4. If I even attempt to finish the challenges in "Sneaky Gamer" I WILL get an aneurism and/or a heart attack (/hj). There is no way I will be able to get 5 perfects in a row, because my hands are too slipery and slip off the L and R buttons from the amount of sweat that flows out of the pores every microsecond I am playing that dang game. I swear i press the buttons at the correct time, but the game says otherwise, and i proceed to get jumpscared.
gosh I hate Sneaky Gamer. 9-volt you can clearly pause the game please just listen to your mother and go to bed. Perhaps the reason I am so bad at the game is because I never really tried to do it myself IRL (because I KNOW some kids did.)
It do be that time of year where idiotic neighbors are setting off fireworks in their front yard. And no, they aren't the tiny fireworks, they are the big mortar ones that are illegal to use without a licence.
i often second guess myself, and when I do, I get the answer wrong. Then, the next thing that happens I tell myself NOT to second guess myself.. AND THEN IT TURNS OUT IF I HAD CHANGED THE ANSWER IT WOULD HAVE BEEN CORRECT.

QUOTE originally posted by 9617saphs

still have no idea what "alpha lock" does exactly
Lock alpha is a godsend. Already have stuff colored in, but want to change something without worrying about going outside the lines? Check the lock alpha box and you can change the color without worrying about accidentally coloring outside the lines. Just remember to turn it off when you want to ADD color instead of replace an existing one on the layer. Lock alpha is good for coloring lines that have already been drawn, or changing a colored area to a different color on the coloring layer. Editable artpieces often have the color layer be gray, and then tell others to use lock alpha to color them in.
goodbye my sweet purple prince... The oxidised copper color does match the steel typing well. Of course, I prefer the old version, but ah well. This looks cool too! Now I might try and get my hands on a pair of beartic to fill the void of purple melanistic...
Theres a pair of steller's jays in our backyard, and they are absolutely SQUAWKING. Turns out theres a baby steller jay and they're currently protecting it from cats, crows, and us when we try and investigate. We've seen them act a bit more aggressive toward the neighbor cats, but other than that if you approach they will complain loudly and tell you to stay back. I've seen the videos of birds swooping at people, I'm not gonna test that out. I'm gonna leave the parents to do their thing.
Sorry I have not been posting, been working on a miitopia fanfic. and college stuff, but that's less exciting
"Its a funny Mii adventure game, you don't have to go all out on the music" Toshiyuki Sudo, Shinji Ushiroda,Yumi Takahashi, and Megumi Inoue: (piano on fire meme, from a youtube video titled: Danila Bolshakov - Burning piano (Max Richter cover))

Pages: 123··· 9899100101102··· 118119120

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page