PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in (Spoilers)(13+) Space Flareon Gets into Yet Another Fandom

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals > (Spoilers)(13+) Space Flareon Gets into Yet Another Fandom >

I can unfortunately, yet safely say I will not be able to 100% Warioware Gold because of a few reasons.
  1. I cannot do the amiibo achievement because I have already scanned the ones I have.
  2. I cannot do the Battle time achievement because there is nobody else in my area who also has a 3ds and also has a copy of Warioware gold, so I cannot play with another person (yes I have tried online, it doesn't work)
  3. A few secret minigame achievements that are physically impossible for me to do, usually ones making me reach above a certain score. (looking at you, Hero's Journey.)
  4. If I even attempt to finish the challenges in "Sneaky Gamer" I WILL get an aneurism and/or a heart attack (/hj). There is no way I will be able to get 5 perfects in a row, because my hands are too slipery and slip off the L and R buttons from the amount of sweat that flows out of the pores every microsecond I am playing that dang game. I swear i press the buttons at the correct time, but the game says otherwise, and i proceed to get jumpscared.
gosh I hate Sneaky Gamer. 9-volt you can clearly pause the game please just listen to your mother and go to bed. Perhaps the reason I am so bad at the game is because I never really tried to do it myself IRL (because I KNOW some kids did.)
Avatar drawn by me. Summon image and description by me, while code by aud.rey, for my use only!

Universal Beacon

Summon Item (: 0)
A small orb that acts as a beacon. Inside various galaxies are visible. Using it will alert SpacialDimension, wherever they may be.
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page