PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

(Spoilers)(13+) Space Flareon Gets into Yet Another Fandom

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals >

Pages: 123··· 99100101102103··· 118119120

I am literally squinting at the miitopia backgrounds trying to decipher what the words say in miitopian for no other reason than entertainment Yes, there is a miitopian language, you can see it in the backgrounds of certain areas
Avatar drawn by me. Summon image and description by me, while code by aud.rey, for my use only!

Universal Beacon

Summon Item (: 0)
A small orb that acts as a beacon. Inside various galaxies are visible. Using it will alert SpacialDimension, wherever they may be.
yoooo 1001 posts lets gooo Ok but i just realized how you can tell the battle cats background in jira's images are templates. i will not elaborate (at least not here).
first time drawing a splatoon character (weapon and outfit) and gosh DANG its hard. The charger alone took me like 20 minutes lining the thing. Not to mention now i gotta line the character holding it.
trapped in overthinker's hecc. I've got a dillema that im not sure how to approach fixing. So I have a fandom character i made a while back, but then theres a different person (who i follow) who has another character with the SAME NAME AND SPECIES. How do i post the character ref without looking like i tried to steal it? (because i didn't). Do i just post the character and deal with any issues? Do I change the character's name even thought ive used the name for i think maybe a year or two? Of course, now that i say that, people may think that i DID try and steal the character, and i solemly swear that i did not, and this was my own original character that COINCIDENTLY happens to have the same name and species of ANOTHER person's character in the same fandom what do i do
my parents really just dumping responsibilities on me on sunday July 31st, 2022. Although I guess its fair considering ive been not really doing much other than sitting around playing video games and drawing. I understand they want me to take responsibility for myself, and also maybe become a bit less sedentary; been basically sitting in my chair all day every day decaying.
Why can shedinja learn sandstorm. why. who would ever do that. IT WOULD FAINT AT THE END OF THE TURN. You want to set up sand without wasting a party slot? Hippowdon or Tyranitar does that job. Give me ONE good reason why you would teach sandstorm to a pokemon known for having one hp.
experienced purgatory in PMD its finding a monster house, and then having the enemy lower your accuracy, confuse you, AND set up sandstorm. So 80% of the time you miss your attack, or it flat out just doesn't connect onto a pokemon. probably only survived because i found an evasion orb in the dungeon (didn't realize monster houses could spawn)
Didn't realize how big the dynamo roller in Splatoon 2 is until I searched up references to draw it. Holy carp.
I swear to arceus if I get ONE more Chansey cookie or Egg Basket Starly repeat in Pokemon Cafe Remix I am going to SCREAM. Used a 10 times delivery hoping to get maybe Jirachi or Latias, perhaps Victini's 5 star outfit if I was lucky enough. NOPE. Got 3 rainbow packages. AND IT WAS THE FREAKING CHANSEY COOKIE AND EGG BASKET STARLY. I already have them I DON'T NEED THEM AGAIN. I could have gotten anyone elses cookies (except for snorlax) and it wouldn't be a repeat. Same goes for the outfits. but NOPE. Chansey and Egg Basket Stary are INSATIABLE GLUTTONS that have been rigging the system and have been bribing Pelipper to ONLY DELIVER TO THEM. I already dislike chansey (annoying to fight against, expecially in Pokemon Go), and this series of events brings it higher up on the list of pokemon I want to punt into the sun. Why is it always eggs? Why can't I get cool legendaries?
GUYS GUYS GUYS GUYS GUYS GUYS- This is the moment I've been waiting for! So much potential... Like showing off Singleplayer or finally revealing the Idols... No more clothing brand showcases for the splatoon fans, WE'VE GOT AN ACTUAL BITE, AND OHHHH IS IT BIG!

Pages: 123··· 99100101102103··· 118119120

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page