PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

(Spoilers)(13+) Space Flareon Gets into Yet Another Fandom

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals >

Pages: 1234··· 118119120

I'm the only person I know who dances while making ramen.
Avatar drawn by me. Summon image and description by me, while code by aud.rey, for my use only!

Universal Beacon

Summon Item (: 0)
A small orb that acts as a beacon. Inside various galaxies are visible. Using it will alert SpacialDimension, wherever they may be.
I-...I have mixed feelings for this crossover of Callie and Luigi in JirachiStar's Journal. On one paw I will support anything that she does or draws, but on the other paw, I did not need to see that fusion. That's weirder than the Splatoon Manga, and that's saying a lot. I guess I'll vote yes on the poll, but I really hope that decision doesn't come back to bite me later... (Kinda like how I chose Team Chaos for that last Splatfest... I hope Inkopolis doesn't become ruins...) Oh... uhhh, JirachiStar, if you ever read this, I enjoy your personality and art, and I wish you happy times... *Sinks back into the Shadow Realm*
Spacial's thought process while looking at Splatoon fanart: 1. Oh boi its 3 AM lets look at some fanart 2. *Intakes fanart at an alarming rate* 3. *Spending hours looking through fanart* 4. Ok maybe I should stop... NAHHHH 5. My computers lagging a bit but fanart needs to be viewed 6. uhh, ok whats this? 7. i should quit while im ahead 8. ABANDON SHIP 9. ooh another user has good Splatoon fanart in their gallery 10. (rinse and repeat)
EVery time. I'm watching something important and the stupid phone rings.
Probably isn't healthy to get over 100 tournament points in ONE day, but I mean, I have motivation for once.
I took a big risk adopting stuff right before reset, but it payed off!
Heres a fun fact: Azurill has a gender ratio of 1 male to 3 females, while Marill has a gender ratio of 50-50%. This means every female Azurill has a 1 in 3 chance of changing genders when it evolves.

New Pokemon Spoilers

Sure?

Welcome, Big Mama to my weird and random farm.
Huh, apparently Incineroar doesn't go feral if the Bunbori is a mega. Well, fortunately I had a backup Bunbori.
Today in class we did a game about climate change. Basically, we started out with $1000 and we would invest some in making thingamabobs (that was the actual name). Basically, whoever had the most money would get a king sized candy bar for each member in their group. Second place would get 2 candy bars to split, and 3rd would get 1. HOWEVER... There was a limit on how many we could make. Every few thingamabobs we made would put carbon dioxide into the atmosphere. If it reached a certain limit where the would would die, then NOBODY would get candy. We ended up going over the limit, and nobody got candy. Except for me. Jokes on them, I already have candy packed in my lunch. TL:DR: Everyone perished while I found a loophole and I'm now partying with the next generation of species.

Pages: 1234··· 118119120

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page