PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

(Spoilers)(13+) Space Flareon Gets into Yet Another Fandom

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals >

Pages: 12345··· 118119120

QUOTE originally posted by JirachiStar5525

And y'knyow the meme about Spinny-Arms Bowser? Dimentio called him the "arm-flailer". Clearly the crazy jester knyows his memes.
Or as Chuggaaconroy says it: BOWSER'S ARMS :DDDD
Avatar drawn by me. Summon image and description by me, while code by aud.rey, for my use only!

Universal Beacon

Summon Item (: 0)
A small orb that acts as a beacon. Inside various galaxies are visible. Using it will alert SpacialDimension, wherever they may be.
Oh boy it's a sweetheart event. Too bad I don't have any friends and am too socially awkward to make any
I have newfound respect for Sean and his Torkoal. I couldn't beat a raid with 3 HUMAN PLAYERS, but somehow managed to beat it with the three computer ones. Thank Arceus for clear smog resetting stats. (the pokemon kept using swords dance and just swept my teammates)

PFQ Galarmon Spoilers

You sure about this?

Gossifleur, Wooloo, Chewtle, and Yamper are officially on PFQ! Let's hope people don't go making corgi butt jokes about their Yampers.
You could have given a little warning or at least a hidebox about the new pokemon... But you're so cool how could I not forgive you?

BTW I dunnyo who messed with that painting but I'm automatically in love with them
If you saw a particular cutscene, there was one ghost drawing another, and the ghost that was getting drawn kept moving (he was suppost to be still so the other ghost could draw him). Eventually you see the aftermath where the artist ghost got annoyed and drew a mustache on the portrait of the other one.
Scenario Time: Imagine you are playing a game, and finally get the items to backtrack to an area that you've been wanting to acess FOREVER. You finally get into the room, and there are three treasure chests. The first two are full of loot, but when you go to get the third and final chest, a surprise battle occurs. In front of your screen you see glitched enemies. Even your game characters don't know what they are. When you hover over one of the enemies for more information, you get a wall of glitchy text. The enemy seems completely immune to all elemental attacks, effects, and debuffs. You try to hit it, and it simply dodges everything you throw at it. Next thing you know it's the enemies' turn. They attack and do 0 damage. But somehow, that ends up killing your character? How can an attack that does 0 damage instantly kill your player character? You get a game over, but you don't give up; you want that loot in that forbidden chest. Equipping gear with high accuracy, you head into the battle. This time, you are able to hit the enemies, and they play a death animation. But they are still there. You killed them, right? How could they die but nothing ends up happening? The same scene plays out again, them doing 0 damage and instantly killing you. That's what scenario I'm in. And since I'm a completionist, I'm not abandoning that chest. Help

Nobody knows what this is but here's a spoiler box anyways

Answer to previous question: You just spam the kitten fort attack multiple times. Kill all three at once and you win! If you're curious what was in the Treasure chest, it was some rare items relating to darkness and a pet rock that hacks reality (cosmic monolith)

I literally dare everyone subbed to this to go post a line from the Calamari Inkantation in their journyal.
Ya weni marei mirekyarahire Juri yu mirekerason
You know you're having a bad day when you are 50% resistant from certain status effects and yet you get every single one that you were resistant to. This is the one moment I feel bad for the enemy.

can I go wallop Dimentio in the nyose
Permission granted. He's messed with the dimensions far too many times for my liking.

Pages: 12345··· 118119120

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page