PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

(Spoilers)(13+) Space Flareon Gets into Yet Another Fandom

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals >

Pages: 123··· 116117118119120

Where are all the gimighoul eggs??? I see tons and tons of frigibax, but no gimmighoul.
Avatar drawn by me. Summon image and description by me, while code by aud.rey, for my use only!

Universal Beacon

Summon Item (: 0)
A small orb that acts as a beacon. Inside various galaxies are visible. Using it will alert SpacialDimension, wherever they may be.
Oh. thats why I was seeing no gimmighoul eggs. There were none before. It was a summon. Welp, hopefully I'll be able to find one now.
If you haven't heard much from me lately, its been because I've been very busy, so sorry about that. Anyways, I really love the new exclusive!
Currently in the Dennys where im vacationing. dont have discord on my phone. Im posting here because I can, but dont expect frequent updated because vacation.
Why is it that everyone on this flight back seems to have the bubonic plague. FULL plane, and it seems everyone is coughing. please get me out of here.
I'm not dead yet folks, just very busy. Although I might join a roleplay Haven't had anything noteworthy to put in the journal, this is mostly just a post to keep it from inactivity
Freedom from schoolwork has never felt so good. Except now i dont have any motivation to draw! Great /s
UMMM?? I almost just passed over it too. My brain was like "ok theres a ditto egg, but something seems wrong here." And then I realized "WAIT THATS A DITTO EGG!" I didn't mean to get a ditto egg while hatching lab eggs for the tournament, but here we are.
Ok folks! Due to some issues, I need to quickly use this space to practice making bbcode backgrounds!
Text colored text note to self: whenever colored text is used, use a background box
Im going to keep a note of this so I dont forget!
Switching from watching "Santa Claus is Coming to Town" and then afterwords listening to Will Wood is like mental whiplash. But to be fair those songs are really good

Pages: 123··· 116117118119120

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page