PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

(Spoilers)(13+) Space Flareon Gets into Yet Another Fandom

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals >

Pages: 123··· 117118119120

Faced with a minor decision that is time sensitive but will ultimately not effect me in the long run. One dead and it is me. Mentally. I might ask my friends for advice. Its literally a simple decision but I am hessitating because
  1. It is my first time participating in a roleplay under the category of "semi/advanced literature" and I worry that perhaps I am not good enough to join, or the paragraph limit may be unreasonable and after getting the details of the roleplay I fear I may just leave, even after asking the host to join.
  2. It is my first roleplay on discord and I may need to use a discord bot I am mostly unfamiliar with.
  3. If I did join the roleplay I would need to draw the ref for the character I have in mind as soon as possible but with family events and procrastination it may get put off to an unreasonable time, if at all.
  4. Some of the roleplay rules are unclear and so not only would I have to dm this person for the discord link but i would ALSO have ot ask about the rules and you know how good I am at social interaction (if you dont, the know that I am not very good.)
  5. I'm already in another roleplay, and I'm not sure if I would always have the time to write out a long or detailed post, or even post at all, because sometimes I am not in the mood to post even though I might see a roleplay is updating and I could theoretically post.
  6. This is a fcfs (first come first serve) roleplay, and if I choose to put off the decision I may end up not even getting a roleplay slot at all, let alone the one I want (although I am adaptable and can use a different character if the spot I'm eyeing is taken. I could reserve it but thats social interaction and I dont support it.
This is a roleplay not on pfq, mind you, but I still am choosing to post here because I need somewhere to scream at and my journal was the best place I could think of.
Avatar drawn by me. Summon image and description by me, while code by aud.rey, for my use only!

Universal Beacon

Summon Item (: 0)
A small orb that acts as a beacon. Inside various galaxies are visible. Using it will alert SpacialDimension, wherever they may be.
The cruel joke of the christmas event ending and the reveal that both Koraidon and Miraidon need data volumes and that I did not get the data vouchers and instead got ubercharms... I am suffering. Disclaimer: Yes, I know it was not intentional and that they would most likely be paradox mons. I just didn't get the vouchers because of the offchance they used summon items instead. That and ubercharms are rarer
I didn't realize you could get shiny pokemon in pokemon sleep. I haven't even been playing for a week. Well I'm certainly not complaining about a shiny croagunk, even if I already had one on my team that was higher level.

Post related to a roleplay called As One. If you are not in the roleplay this may not make much sense, but you can read it anyways

Thoughts were a blur of memories and voices, but most were very negative. It was hard to keep up with how fast everything was moving. Thoughts would shift from one to the other in quick succession. But one thought stood out among the rest "Give up, Pokemon Ranger! I'm not in the mood to deal with you right now! So unless you want to end up like these holes in the cliff I just made with my Hydreigon, then LEAVE!" Julian's voice rung out, echoing across an unfamiliar canyon. He didn't seem to be fused, which made sense, since this is a memory of the past. Sure enough, he was facing a ranger who was impossible to make out. The memories shifted their features so it was impossible to tell their gender or appearance. They didn't seem to be saying anything, but whenever Julian flew off on his hydreigon to a different area of the canyon, the ranger would follow The thoughtscape shifted again, this time rock shrapnel flying all over the place as a Tyranitar rampaged against the Ranger, who ever-so-calmly wielded their Capture Styler with such grace and elegance the capture line was impossible for the big pseudolegandary to catch. It was only a matter of time before the capture was complete and the Tyranitar was passified, much to the fury of Julian. Memories shifted again, to an unfamiliar figure and her Malamar talking with Julian. The ranger was nowhere in sight. "WHAT DO YOU MEAN FIRED? IM SINGLE HANDEDLY THE ONE BRINGING STRENGTH TO THIS TEAM??" "Your brute strength is a detriment. You are destroying the habitats of the pokemon we wish to free. How do you think the pokemon will feel, seeing that their home is in shambles with nothing remaining?" "What about all the grunts that I trained? And the pokemon I helped them to get?" "You were the one that people liked the least. Even the tech guy got more votes than you, and he hardly ever shows his face." "YOU'LL REGRET THIS! YOU'RE GOING TO COME CRAWLING BACK AFTER GETTING BEATEN BY THAT RANGER PUNK, CRYING OUT FOR ME TO SAVE YOU BECAUSE IM THE ONE WITH THE STRONGEST POKEMON. BUT I WON'T" "I'm certain we will not miss you. Julian. Good luck with your future endeavors. because you will certainly need them with an attitude like a child." "CHILD????" The memory cuts off there, an eery silence after the screaming that was once present. A few last memories faintly comes into view. One where Julian is sitting faced away, tied up in a ranger base somewhere of unknown orgin, and Julian in the same pose, not tied up, but facing away from a house. It was hard to tell, but it looked like he might have been crying in that last one. A tyrunt sits next to him, comforting him. In the ranger scene, no such pokemon is there until much later. The tyrantrum just sits with him. It offers to break the rope, but Julian refuses. Both of them sit there in silence during what looks like the middle of the night. That memory skips forwards in time to the morning, where the pokemon is dragged away. The memories began looping, from the confromtation of the ranger, to the fight, to the exile, to the sulking, repeating. Theres nothing more here.
Been busy doing schoolwork and working on other things. Not much to report here. This is basically a post to prevent deletion, as well as a small update, for those that still care.
Quick reminder! If any of you post spoilery thumbnails or pictures on any media website without spoilering it for a game that hasn't even been out for a month (let alone a day), I'm personally going to mail you a strongly worded letter! Don't do it :D
Update post (mostly to prevent deletion) I have been super busy and have also mostly forgot about this journal's existence. I'll eventually get a break but when i do, dont expect many poss because i will most likely forget that this exists again. I would post art here, but a lot of my recent drawings have splatoon 3 side order spoilers, so im not posting them until its been out for longer (and by that time i will probably forget to post them)
had a strange glitch where i wasn't able to access pokefarm yesterday night, but its fixed now (obviously, cause im online providing an update!). So in case it isn't already clear, uhh. I've mostly forgotten about this journal, so sorry about that to all of you interesting in reading my musings. I'm still going to try to prevent this journal from getting deleted, for those that still wish to read it (and if i start posting a lot in here again)
Update: it happened again. It's Avast. I have Avast. One whitelist later and i'm typing this up.
Still busy, still distracted, still forgot about this. Obligatory bump to prevent deletion.

Pages: 123··· 117118119120

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page