PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

(Spoilers)(13+) Space Flareon Gets into Yet Another Fandom

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals >

Pages: 123··· 979899100101··· 118119120

I have achieved graduation ...now what?
Avatar drawn by me. Summon image and description by me, while code by aud.rey, for my use only!

Universal Beacon

Summon Item (: 0)
A small orb that acts as a beacon. Inside various galaxies are visible. Using it will alert SpacialDimension, wherever they may be.
I keep telling myself that i'll eventually rewatch the digimon anime but am always too busy to do so. Ah to be a kid and be totally oblivious to the nightmare of a situation that was currently on the TV.
Shoutout to Mr Backlot from pokemon Brilliant Diamond Shining Pearl for giving me exactly the pokemon I need to complete the pokedex instead of giving me a pokemon that I have already found.
I got a message from my school saying i was absent for 4th period. Bruh I've already graduated. I literally do not have any classes. What the heck???
oh no I just realized their doing the drilbur line next I already love how these dudes/dudettes look. If they need to change please be good.
Sorry i haven't ben posting guys, there really isn't anything interesting going on. Literally just waiting for big news on either the new pokemon games or Splatoon 3. Nintendo's splatoon twitter account has been posting little tidbits and i am taking anything i can get.
Thr problem with playing Warioware Gold or Soul Bubbles on my 3ds is that I had 2 others, and with one of them the microphone didn't work. So when it comes to the things that require you to blow into the microphone, I wouldn't be able to complete the task. Literally got stuck on the Soul Bubbles tutorial because the first thing it wanted you to do was blow into the microphone, and I couldn't do so. So I have to make sure that BEFORE I start games that I know have microphone imputs, I have to use the 3ds with the working microphone. Later I realized the problem was on my red 3ds (which has died due to a sceen issue when opening) after checking the two others in the microphone section of the system settings, so I was worrying for nothing.
It has only now occured to me that I may have too many characters, and that i have done too many of those "color this, get a character" type challenges in my childhood dear god i have to draw all of these characters and add them to toyhouse
Let this be a lesson to always clean your stuff. (im gonna forget this aren't i) So I decided it would be a good idea to use a toothpick and a Q-tip to clean the small crevases in my switch and 3ds. Originally, I thought the buttons on my 3ds had white lettering in order to see the letters on the buttons better, so the paint or whatever had just worn off on the X and Y buttons. Nope. The keys were originally black, its just that THE A AND B KEYS TURNED WHITE FROM THE JUNK THAT HAD ACCUMULATED IN THE CHISLED CREVASES. Assume it was dandruff or dust or something, but still gross.
So it turns out the mike minigames dont work. at least when im wearing headphones. BECAUSE THE GAME IS PICKING UP THE INPUTS NOT FROM THE 3DS, BUT FROM THOSE INSTEAD. All of this time i've thought that my microphone is busted, but its literally just the game taking inputs from my headphones... I feel very dumb

Pages: 123··· 979899100101··· 118119120

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page