PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

(Spoilers)(13+) Space Flareon Gets into Yet Another Fandom

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals >

Pages: 123··· 96979899100··· 118119120

Ok so apparently Poochyena is considered "gray" in the pokedex, but Spoink is considered "black"??? How in the-
Avatar drawn by me. Summon image and description by me, while code by aud.rey, for my use only!

Universal Beacon

Summon Item (: 0)
A small orb that acts as a beacon. Inside various galaxies are visible. Using it will alert SpacialDimension, wherever they may be.
so I read one of wobbegong's posts out loud to my parents (the aunt jodi one) and apparently I did the voice for that post so well that they (my parents) said that I should consider voice acting??? Hello?
Yooooo Happy Pride Month!! ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜 thats it thats the post.

QUOTE originally posted by 9617saphs

ants are getting into my house 😃 i am worried
same, except we've been dealing with the on and off problem of sugar ants for what feels like 2 years now. THERE WAS ONE INSIDE MY WATER BOTTLE TODAY. I just woke up I don't need this kind of crap from those stupid insects, ESPECIALLY since I have a big project I'm suppose to present today. If I knew it wouldn't hurt the ecosystem, I would gladly thanos snap half the sugar ant population off the face of the Earth. Heck, I might even do it twice or even thrice. you could say I'm tired of their ANTics
you ever accidentally buy the wrong kind of tournament tokens and then have to see your mistake be broadcasted live on the "recent purchases" section of the marketboard
Ok so today I learned soft-boiled can be used outside of battle. its effect is that is sacrifices the hp of pokemon who uses it and gives it to the target to heal it. APPARENTLY THIS WAS HERE SINCE FIRE RED/ LEAF GREEN
My Family: "Your graduation is coming up very soon, how do you feel?" Me: (image from the official club penguin signup page)
theres everyone sitting at the tables for the senior barbeque (which is basically just tortillas). They are chatting with their friends and having a good time and then theres me, isolated from the tables along with my friend, eating a bowl of chips because I didn't like anything they had.
just found out about the new octolings in splatoon 3 im imagining a conversation between the new agent and the commander going something like: New Agent 3: "So they're furry as well? Hey, you think they're pettable like Judd and Lil Judd? What's gonna happen if i bring a laser pointer? Would it be possible to-" Commander: "Please shut up and do the mission already."
Someone at nintendo is definitely a furry and i am all for it

Pages: 123··· 96979899100··· 118119120

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page