PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

(Spoilers)(13+) Space Flareon Gets into Yet Another Fandom

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals >

Pages: 123··· 9596979899··· 118119120

bring me the person who designed the boxes for those chocolate eclairs. I'd like to have a word with him Oh, this knife? No, im not using it on anything important (disclaimer: this is a JOKE. don't actually do this, no matter how frustratingly hard the eclair box is to open)
Avatar drawn by me. Summon image and description by me, while code by aud.rey, for my use only!

Universal Beacon

Summon Item (: 0)
A small orb that acts as a beacon. Inside various galaxies are visible. Using it will alert SpacialDimension, wherever they may be.
BUGSNAX IS AVAILABLE ON THE SWITCH NOW you know what that means... I will be busy playing funny muppet game and catching some bugs&snax
wow for the first time in a while im actually interested in joining one of the RPs here, but the thing is that every rp thread i touch with my grubby hands dies, so I'm probably just gonna watch and see how it turns out plus none of my chracters actually fit into the roleplay, so basically I would have to make an entirely new RP character that is exclusive to the RP and I will never use again. Or, I guess I could adapt one of my other OCs from another fandom into the pokenmon one and nobody would know. But I'm feeling lazy, so I'm not gonna post yet, if at all.
OH MY GOD I CANT GET OVER THIS- ok ok, the context... so I'm playing bugsnax and doing the quest where you have to light the flares. During that quest I accidentally set one of the bugsnax in Gramble's farm on fire. This thing stayed ablaze for the entiredy of the mission too. After I completed the mission, I checked the mail, and- FLOOFTY SENT A LETTER ADRESSING THAT I SOMEHOW MANAGED TO SET A BUGSNAX IN THE RANCH ON FIRE. They also game me a lab table, but that's beside the point, which is the fact that I had absolutely no idea this was a quest and am now laughing very hard at this. "Somehow your safety standards are worse than mine. If you insist on indulging in arson, please do so within a lab setting" yes, this is actual text from the letter
Ok but why is the 3ds Face Raiders music such a bop The music has no right to be as funky as it is for a free little side game that comes with your 3ds.
I imagine all you can eat buffet workers just hear boss music once Kirby the Insatiable walks through the door and cleans out their entire stock in a single inhale.
What if there was a pokemon rap but for bugsnax. I'm curious now.

QUOTE originally posted by JirachiStar5525

top ten reasons to biolock or password protect your mechs: Kirby with a flamethrower
Number 2: Kirby with a GFL (giant freaking lazor)
I was randomly scrolling through TH and I found the most OP character in the entire world. I'm not gonna disclose any details, but that thing was Mary Sue times infinity. The Mary Sue of all Mary Sues, if you will.
I've said it many times... and I'll say it again. Heres what I think of King Helix and Twitch plays pokemon. (Places helix fossil on the ground, stomps on it, and smashes it to pieces. I then run away for a second, and come back with a giant hammer, and start swinging it at the fossil's remains. I scoop up the remains, pour some gasoline on it, and then proceed to set it ablaze) So yea. I think Twitch Plays Pokemon ruined the reputation of Flareon, and thus I do not like Twitch Plays pokemon, or anything that resembles it. Flareon was badly treated, and did not deserve any of it. That is all.

Pages: 123··· 9596979899··· 118119120

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page