PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

(Spoilers)(13+) Space Flareon Gets into Yet Another Fandom

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals >

Pages: 123··· 100101102103104··· 118119120

T minus 4 hours until the splatoon direct, and I am so excited I am gonna have trouble falling asleep. You guys know the drawing where theres this dude going absolutely feral, running circles around in a room and jumping on the walls? Can't find a blank image of it, but thats how I feel.
Avatar drawn by me. Summon image and description by me, while code by aud.rey, for my use only!

Universal Beacon

Summon Item (: 0)
A small orb that acts as a beacon. Inside various galaxies are visible. Using it will alert SpacialDimension, wherever they may be.
Watched the direct, lots of things were shared! Unfortunately, I'm not gonna post about it here because of all the spoilers. but I have ideas for all of my characters, I'll put it that way.
Ok, maybe ONE meme

Splatoon 3 Direct Spoilers

Specifically referring to the Idols

Splatoon Fans making forehead jokes about Frye: (Image credit goes to the cartoon series Spongebob Squarepants)
ok so when the reporter in the direct says something about "enjoying the finale in the splatastic saga" I'm really hoping their just referring to the end of the story mode of Splatoon 3, and not the end of the series as a whole. please. please let this not be the end. Otherwise I WILL make roleplays. Oh, you thought I was done with the splatoon posting? Nope. Too bad.
Ah so the mature forms just went through a more powerful snap that instead of having them refreshed, they're removed outright Ok. Not like I had much to post there anyways Family friendly mode it is!
oh goodness my body did not like something and oh boy is it having a purge. hopefully i will be ok, (probably will). I have taken a pepto bismol, really hope it works
why do some people insist on having people turn on their cameras during zoom meetings. I understand if it's for attendance purposes but please. Why can't i just stay in my pajamas and have my camera off
Every single time I get a new hairbrush not even a day in one of the bristles dissappears without fail. Where is it? Who knows? Could be in the shadow realm, could be in a void somewhere, cound be in the backrooms... One thing's certain: that bristle is lost in time and space and it is IMPOSSIBLE to find it again and reassemble the hairbrush.
Trying to draw on another website because waInted to color something in, and it turns out that it randomly chose NOT TO WORK. I literally only want to color ONE thing in. I mean technically I can draw without it, it's just that the thing that glitches is the COLOR PICKER, which makes it very hard to choose a color. Im going to break my monitor I swear-
Going down the splatoon tumblr rabbit hole again im having the time of my life

Pages: 123··· 100101102103104··· 118119120

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page