PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

(Spoilers)(13+) Space Flareon Gets into Yet Another Fandom

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals >

Pages: 123··· 102103104105106··· 118119120

thinking about making a berserker type character even though i dont play and have never played DND, but i just need a chracter thay expresses my feral feelings. like, yea i already technically have one, but he's a fandom character and I cant really use him in every situation (especially because of the story im crafting around him) Its fun and nice to just feel like your powerful for once and let out your anger, without hurting anyone.
Avatar drawn by me. Summon image and description by me, while code by aud.rey, for my use only!

Universal Beacon

Summon Item (: 0)
A small orb that acts as a beacon. Inside various galaxies are visible. Using it will alert SpacialDimension, wherever they may be.
Can you believe it guys? Splatoon 3! Just a week away! Splatoon 3 is in a week! Woohoo! I am so happy about this information. Splatoon 3, just a week away. Oh wow. Can you believe it? Splatoon 3, just in a week! It got here so fast!
I dont know where they're coming from, but theres TONS of baby spiders in our bathroom and i cant bail them out fast enough with how quickly they keep appearing (because i like to save the spiders) HELP.
not me getting into ANOTHER fandom because jira showed it to me. that totally didn't happen (it did, and it will happen again)
People have ALREADY leaked the final boss (and of course all the others) of Splatoon 3's story mode, and the game ISN'T EVEN OUT YET. I have so much murderous intent right now towards those specific people.

QUOTE originally posted by JirachiStar5525

"-which is PARTICULARLY impressive given Spacial nyever changes theirs"
to be fair, its not gonna be permanent, and i probably will switch back eventually, but i wanted to join in on the meme :)
(art made by me, on my CS account) I wish all splatoon 3 leakers/spoilers a very frick you.
sometimes i hate being paranoid. every single time a little thing happens, like a bit of pain in my back, or something like that, and i think its life-threatening and that im going to be on deaths door, even though I know that it probably ISN'T serious at all.

Pokemon Scarlet and Violet spoilers

Are you sure?

Really? the villanous team has to be named "Team Star?" Why do the villains gotta give space themes a bad name? Team Galactic was already enough. How about you make a villanous team based on fairies? No? Alright, fine them. I'll deal with them myself.
IT IS OFFICIALLY PAST 12 AM IN MY TIMEZONE (and it has been for almost 3 hours)!!! You know what that means... Eagerly awaiting my copy of Splatoon 3 to arrive and when it does i will be: (Gif from Splatoon 3)

Pages: 123··· 102103104105106··· 118119120

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page