PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

(Spoilers)(13+) Space Flareon Gets into Yet Another Fandom

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals >

Pages: 123··· 103104105106107··· 118119120

MY COPY OF SPLATOON 3 HAS ARRIVED. Goodbye everybody, i will be eagerly playing the story mode. after i wait for the 7 minute download, of course
Avatar drawn by me. Summon image and description by me, while code by aud.rey, for my use only!

Universal Beacon

Summon Item (: 0)
A small orb that acts as a beacon. Inside various galaxies are visible. Using it will alert SpacialDimension, wherever they may be.
So I know the meme contest is over, and that someone already probably did this, but... (Draw 25 meme, words edited over the template by me)
Finished the splatoon 3 story mode and OHHH BOY was it a trip. I had a lot of fun, as well as frustration, but i managed to get through it all, and even snag a few extras alright, now you're finally gonna see me in turf war battles, because i wanted to finish the story mode first to avoid spoilers (and it was a good call, one of the secret stickers flat out SPOILS the final boss) now to finish my characters references and watch all the splatoon 3 gameplay videos i had to avoid, but still saved to my watch later list, and read all the splatoon tumblr posts i missed... oh boy
shoutout to my man Peepoo in splatoon 3 for being an awesome guy and partying with me while we were waiting for matches why is it that all the people with meme names tend to be the most wholesome individuals (at least in my experience)
is it just me, or does the splatoon 3 objective failure animation remind you of nickelodean slime. Like. your character just flat out gets slimed and dies
really wish there was a splatoon clan, but im too incompetent/shy to run a clan, so it's probably not gonna be made. instead, if you wanna play splatoon 3 together (idk why, because im kinda bad at the game), then just PM me and I can give you my friend code
Oh yea, one more thing. since the "why are you here" poll has been up for a while, im gonna refresh it for a new one, so heres the results incase you missed them and really want to see them for some reason
Me whenever I make the smallest mistake or do something wrong: (snip taken from Splatoon 3)
BRO WHAT- I wasn't even trying to hunt these, I just needed two more poison gems for a badge upgrade and decided "hey, i'll take advantage of the fact the tournament was happening to breed some poison types i could hatch without breaking my riolu chain" THIS WASN'T SUPPOSE TO HAPPEN
they may have won the match but i got the drink from the tacticooler so whos the real winner here

Pages: 123··· 103104105106107··· 118119120

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page