PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

(Spoilers)(13+) Space Flareon Gets into Yet Another Fandom

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals >

Pages: 123··· 104105106107108··· 118119120

of course, grabbing a drink from the tacticooler is easier if you have melee Marth's grab range. no seriously, i was standing like several inches away. not complaining though.
Avatar drawn by me. Summon image and description by me, while code by aud.rey, for my use only!

Universal Beacon

Summon Item (: 0)
A small orb that acts as a beacon. Inside various galaxies are visible. Using it will alert SpacialDimension, wherever they may be.
my relationship with the Mahi Mahi Resort map in splatoon 3 is one of love and hate love it's gimmick and the stage in general, its got cool vibes. Hate playing on it because apparently i am cursed to ALWAYS LOSE on it.
Out of context quote posted by me: Anyone who played tri-color turf wars on team scissors can relate. (The context for this was that i was talking about spawn-camping, and how, yes, while it's a valid strategy, it doesn't feel very good)
update to the above comment: I have turned to the dark side. im going to octo hell for this, but hey, the other teams did it first
Hey guys. You know what time it is? SPOOKY MONTH!! Time to let your skeletons free from their flesh prisons to dance and parade around the streets! Make sure to bring some calcium, they'll need a treat once they're done rattling and grooving in the (g)raveyard (which probably won't be very soon)
"We have quota just stay alive" famous words before disater, splatoon 3 salmon run addition
never gonna get over the fact theres an actual weapon called the "Wiener Whacker" in the mario and rabbids donkey kong dlc. no, im not gonna explain it to you, ask your brother or something. i just think its a funny name because the weapon is a hot dog, that's all.
hhhnnnrrggg, squids and octos.. I have major splatoon brainrot and am hyperfixating on scenarios for my fictional characters. They're sutch scrunkly scrimblos I cannot get over that fact. yea im not gonna stop posting splatoon stuff in my journal anytime soon, and if you don't like it, theres the door.
Ok so I lied. Theres more news on Scarlet and Violet, and i wanted to touch up on something

Spoilers for Scarlet and Violet

Are you sure? (also this is kinda long)

Apparently you can have picnics anywhere, but theres one thing I don't understand. HOW IN THE FRICK DOES YOUR CHARACTER CARRY A WHOLE TABLE, CHAIRS, AND TABLECLOTH IN THEIR BACKPACK???? I can understand the table cloth, MAYBE the chairs, since they could be small and foldable. But there is NO WAY you could fit a whole freaking TABLE in your bag, even if it was foldable. Does our main character have a "bag of holding"??? Ok yea, I understand in previous games the amount of items you could carry at once in your bag (999). But you shouldn't be able to reach that point without hacking or spending too much time farming berries. The tent in SW/SH was excusable, because tents FOLD. But there should be no possible way you could fit an entire table into your bag or backpack.
Wow, that was long. Thanks for coming to my TED talk everyone.
im so normal about him (no im not) (drawn traditionally by me)

Pages: 123··· 104105106107108··· 118119120

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page