PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in (Spoilers)(13+) Space Flareon Gets into Yet Another Fandom

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals > (Spoilers)(13+) Space Flareon Gets into Yet Another Fandom >

I swear to arceus if I get ONE more Chansey cookie or Egg Basket Starly repeat in Pokemon Cafe Remix I am going to SCREAM. Used a 10 times delivery hoping to get maybe Jirachi or Latias, perhaps Victini's 5 star outfit if I was lucky enough. NOPE. Got 3 rainbow packages. AND IT WAS THE FREAKING CHANSEY COOKIE AND EGG BASKET STARLY. I already have them I DON'T NEED THEM AGAIN. I could have gotten anyone elses cookies (except for snorlax) and it wouldn't be a repeat. Same goes for the outfits. but NOPE. Chansey and Egg Basket Stary are INSATIABLE GLUTTONS that have been rigging the system and have been bribing Pelipper to ONLY DELIVER TO THEM. I already dislike chansey (annoying to fight against, expecially in Pokemon Go), and this series of events brings it higher up on the list of pokemon I want to punt into the sun. Why is it always eggs? Why can't I get cool legendaries?
Avatar drawn by me. Summon image and description by me, while code by aud.rey, for my use only!

Universal Beacon

Summon Item (: 0)
A small orb that acts as a beacon. Inside various galaxies are visible. Using it will alert SpacialDimension, wherever they may be.
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page