PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Spoilers Reminder

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 12345678

Spewpa's AvatarSpewpa
Just curious, but can we have a site skin of a spoilermon, but not tell anyone? If not, that's fine. I'm just curious.
Spewpa • She/Her • Touches Grass Occasionally on hiatus/quit, will reply eventually 0/500 Raijin's Lamps - Buying at 150gp/equiv per* HOARDING - *Only if I have the currency
Background + Art | Code | Forum Icon - Bungo Stray Dogs: Gaiden
Cele's AvatarCele

QUOTE originally posted by M7890

Just curious, but can we have a site skin of a spoilermon, but not tell anyone? If not, that's fine. I'm just curious.
Nobody but you can see your site skin unless you share it with others, so feel free to do what you like! Just don't share it unless it's in the designated spoiler thread or via PMs with someone who has told you they don't mind seeing spoilers. ^^
sig code and sig bg image made by me
Spewpa's AvatarSpewpa
Thank you for answering my question!
Gumshoe's AvatarGumshoe
Since questions seem to be getting answered in here...

QUOTE originally posted by Kiryu

If the new pokes are gunna be released in waves, does that mean we aren't allowed to talk about the ones that come in later waves until they get here? Or are we allowed to talk about everything once the first wave hits? And as an extension, would we be allowed to talk about the story/characters/etc of gen 8 once the first wave hits? Or do we have to wait until the final wave, when all of the pokes are here?
From previous questions/answers I assume the answer to the first one is "Still a spoiler until they're onsite" but I'd really like to know about the second one ;__;
"Who knows? That guy...always keeps you waiting."
Chicken ★ 27 ★ they/them journal shop art shop
credit
★ pfp from Dungeon Meshi ★ sig img from Metal Gear Solid 2 ★ sig code by me
Cele's AvatarCele

Since questions seem to be getting answered in here...

If the new pokes are gunna be released in waves, does that mean we aren't allowed to talk about the ones that come in later waves until they get here? Or are we allowed to talk about everything once the first wave hits? And as an extension, would we be allowed to talk about the story/characters/etc of gen 8 once the first wave hits? Or do we have to wait until the final wave, when all of the pokes are here?
From previous questions/answers I assume the answer to the first one is "Still a spoiler until they're onsite" but I'd really like to know about the second one ;__;
You're correct that the first one is "still a spoiler until they're on-site." The story and characters are kind of an odd spot in terms of answering this. Story/character/game spoilers need to wait until all the pokes are here. If I recall correctly from how Alola happened, there should be an announcement when the embargo lifts.
Gumshoe's AvatarGumshoe
Aah, I see. Guess I got a while to wait ;__; thank you very much for the answer though!
wishmaker's Avatarwishmaker
what about profile pictures of the trainers and the like?
Gumshoe's AvatarGumshoe
As long as the credits don't give away that it's from SWSH, it's fair game. Same logic as the usernames; you don't know it's from SWSH unless someone specifically links the two together. Source: I asked the same question, haha
pixelkitty's Avatarpixelkitty
Does the spoiler ban also apply to the new Pokemon Home stuff?
⚢ Sylveon PFP from Pokemon Shuffle
Cele's AvatarCele

QUOTE originally posted by Ameyoru

what about profile pictures of the trainers and the like?
Just don't link it to Pokemon or SwSh when crediting. Say it's from Nintendo or what have you, but don't be more specific than that. Basically, Kiryu's answer is fine. :)

QUOTE originally posted by pixelkitty

Does the spoiler ban also apply to the new Pokemon Home stuff?
It's not introducing any new 'mons, so it's fine to talk about Home itself. Just don't mention the specific 'mons you're storing if those individuals are still spoilers. :]

Pages: 12345678

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page