PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Spoilers Reminder

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123··· 678

Cele's AvatarCele
Update 25/Dec: Due to the unexpected delays in getting the last Galarian Pokémon released on PFQ (what with you-know-what going on), I'm gonna go ahead and say that enough time has passed. No more spoilers for Galar! Thank you for your cooperation during this time. Update:
  • Now that the starters and a few Pokemon are on PFQ, can I talk about the games?
    • No. Only the name of the region itself and the Pokemon we've released are okay. If you want to mention a specific Pokemon, you need to wait for that Pokemon to be on PFQ. If you want to talk about other aspects of the games, please wait for all Pokemon to be on PFQ, or join our Discord and use our #sword-shield-spoilers channel. There's also the regular spoilers thread where you can talk about things there.

Hello everyone! I know it's been a while since we last reminded you guys of the spoiler policy, so let's have one final public reminder about SwSh spoilers: Are Gen 8 spoilers allowed on-site? For the most part, no. There's an announcement that covers our spoiler policy here.
  • Okay, so can I post drawing of a new Pokemon in my art thread?
    • No. There's a thread talking about this here. This includes fusions that consist even partially of new Pokemon.
  • Can I roleplay as a new Pokemon or Trainer from SwSh?
    • No. Here is a thread regarding Gen 8 spoilers in RPs.
  • Can I talk about the new games in my Journal, About Me, Trainer Card, or Forum Signature?
    • No.
  • Is there anywhere I can post Gen 8 spoilers?
    • In this thread, and only if you put it in two hide boxes.
  • Can I talk about Gen 8 in PMs, including showing art or roleplaying?
    • Only if you ask the other person and they say yes. Remember to respect their choice should they want to avoid seeing spoiler content.
  • Alright, that makes sense. When will spoilers be allowed publicly?
    • When Gen 8 Pokemon come to PFQ, you can freely talk about the games. Please wait until then. :)
  • Can you tell me when that will be?
    • I can't set a time for that, but in the meantime we're having an Advent Calendar for the Christmas holiday and hopefully seeing art of our Fakemon each day will help tide you over. If you'd like to talk about the Advent Calendar, we've got a thread here!
  • One last thing - I think I've seen a user named after a Gen 8 Pokemon or NPC. Is that okay?
    • Yes. As long as they don't explicitly state that the name is related to Pokemon or the new games, that is fine. They should not link this name with extra info or art of said Pokemon or NPC either.
Hopefully that clears some things up! If you have questions, please feel free to PM me and ask, or comment below. I wish all of you a lovely holiday season and hope you get to spend time with the people who make you happy.
sig code and sig bg image made by me
ArcticTabby's AvatarArcticTabby
If people have really remained spoiler free for this long, kudos! I followed spoilers from day one lol
❤️🧡💛💚💙💜💗💜💙💚💛🧡❤️ Currencies (Auto Updates): 2,226,072 / 3,459 / 81 ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜💗💜💙💚💛🧡❤️
MinniHowl's AvatarMinniHowl
Because I’m a hermit, the only spoilers I’ve gotten are the looks of the starter mons and the name of the city! Nice to know I can freely browse pfq without fear of stumbling on more :) - not that it bothers me all that much, but still nice.
~Xo, MinniHowl ● SHOPJOURNAL
Gallevoir's AvatarGallevoir
Does the Art Thread rule apply to art and sprite shops as well? For instance, if someone requests a Gen 8 Pokemon or an adaptation thereof from someone (who's played the games), even if it's delivered by PM only, would that break the policy?
  • Shops
  • Best Melans
  • A Christmas Bee, for Melan Luck
They/them, for simplicity. Beathan sprite; egg sprites from Bulbapedia; avatar; Acacia sprite by me; Bee from Pokefarm Advent
Cele's AvatarCele

QUOTE originally posted by sojussimblr

Does the Art Thread rule apply to art and sprite shops as well? For instance, if someone requests a Gen 8 Pokemon or an adaptation thereof from someone (who's played the games), even if it's delivered by PM only, would that break the policy?
Neither the order nor the delivery should be in the public thread. The entire transaction needs to place in PMs after permission to see spoiler content is given. :>
Gallevoir's AvatarGallevoir

QUOTE originally posted by Belial

QUOTE originally posted by sojussimblr

Neither the order nor the delivery should be in the public thread. The entire transaction needs to place in PMs after permission to see spoiler content is given. :>
Cool, thanks for the clarification!
Cele's AvatarCele
You're welcome! Glad I could help~ ^^
DrarryForever's AvatarDrarryForever
That doesn't make sense (to me, at least). Sword and Shield have been out since November. that's quite a long time.
Credit for Pikachu goes to MataMoja on PFQ!
Nightmøn's AvatarNightmøn
People may have not have finish the game yet or even can't afford it (like me) so it more respectful to keep the spoils for ourself as long as the pokemon are not officially implemented.
My first language is french! So sorry in advance for misunderstanding xD Profile picture made by myself! Gacha for DCP!
Cele's AvatarCele
It's a buffer so that people who may be getting it for, say, Christmas have the chance to get at least started. Etc. :)

Pages: 123··· 678

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page