PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Spoilers Reminder

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 12345678

redhot72's Avatarredhot72
What about the expansions?
Pokemon for sale. Please send pm with request and I will send price back. Or just check it my shop:https://pokefarm.com/fields/redhot72 XD001 and Halloween Purloin are currently top sellers.

New Releases

1200000 1600000 1800000. Ask about deltas!
Cele's AvatarCele
The content of those also counts as spoilers and everything in this thread applies.
sig code and sig bg image made by me
I don't know why so many people want to ask about spoilers when we are not allowed to talk about them It is as simple as just waiting and respecting those who havent gotten the games yet. As for asking about spoilers from the recent news from Nintendo. It is simple too. Don't post about those pokemon If you do artwork make sure that if the staff of the site says no spoilers it most likely applies to artwork to as far as I know. Of course asking when the spoilers will be released is a different matter and I am pretty sure that is allowed.
Cele's AvatarCele

QUOTE originally posted by ItachiUchiha2019

I don't know why so many people want to ask about spoilers when we are not allowed to talk about them It is as simple as just waiting and respecting those who havent gotten the games yet. As for asking about spoilers from the recent news from Nintendo. It is simple too. Don't post about those pokemon If you do artwork make sure that if the staff of the site says no spoilers it most likely applies to artwork to as far as I know. Of course asking when the spoilers will be released is a different matter and I am pretty sure that is allowed.
I mean, this thread is here for questions. It'd be defeating the point to have this thread and then to not let people ask. xD

QUOTE originally posted by Belial

QUOTE originally posted by ItachiUchiha2019

I mean, this thread is here for questions. It'd be defeating the point to have this thread and then to not let people ask. xD
Sorry
Erembourc's AvatarErembourc
Oooh not sure whether I'm asking this is a good idea but I like to list my ingame shinies I acquired on my about me, and my two recent ones are both Galar pokemon that are still inder the embargo. Instead of putting their icons/names there I used two of these in their place. Is this good?
I am looking for one of these guys as Melan(preferably, but I know this probably will be impossible), Albino, or Shiny. I have no time to hunt due to College.
I hoard these; Regular and Special! If you have any unwanted ones just yeet them to me (All of their evo lines EXCEPT Type: Null and Lunala.)
I actually have the tendency to get scared...Avatar is offical Skylanders Ring of Heros art.
Everstone

Everstone

Special Evolution Item

(: 0)

A peculiar stone that prevents a Pokémon from evolving when held.

Sells for 250

Lv. 100 — +4,660,820
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Normal
Happiness MAX
Naïve nature
Cele's AvatarCele

QUOTE originally posted by Erembourc

Oooh not sure whether I'm asking this is a good idea but I like to list my ingame shinies I acquired on my about me, and my two recent ones are both Galar pokemon that are still inder the embargo. Instead of putting their icons/names there I used two of these in their place. Is this good?
Yes, the way you've done it is perfectly fine since you don't mention any names. :)
Erembourc's AvatarErembourc

QUOTE originally posted by Belial

QUOTE originally posted by Erembourc

Yes, the way you've done it is perfectly fine since you don't mention any names. :)
Alright, thank you so much, I just wanted to be 100% sure :)
pixelkitty's Avatarpixelkitty
Hey! So, uh. What's the deets about a certain Pokemon mentioned in Thievul's other dex entry? I assume still under embargo? It's a shame that they weren't released at the same time, considering.
⚢ Sylveon PFP from Pokemon Shuffle
Cele's AvatarCele

QUOTE originally posted by pixelkitty

Hey! So, uh. What's the deets about a certain Pokemon mentioned in Thievul's other dex entry? I assume still under embargo? It's a shame that they weren't released at the same time, considering.
Yep! It's still under embargo until it's on the site. When that Pokemon joins us, you can talk about that part of the Dex entry all you like :)

Pages: 12345678

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page