PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Spoilers Reminder

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123··· 5678

pixelkitty's Avatarpixelkitty
My apologies, I guess I specifically meant the sprite changes happening to previously introduced mons? No spoiler mons, just the changes that Nintendo introduced.
⚢ Sylveon PFP from Pokemon Shuffle
Cele's AvatarCele

QUOTE originally posted by pixelkitty

My apologies, I guess I specifically meant the sprite changes happening to previously introduced mons? No spoiler mons, just the changes that Nintendo introduced.
Like Castform and Magearna and Minior? That's fine, you're welcome to talk about those. :]
sig code and sig bg image made by me
pixelkitty's Avatarpixelkitty

QUOTE originally posted by Belial

Like Castform and Magearna and Minior? That's fine, you're welcome to talk about those. :]
Awesome! Thank you tons! (Wanted to make sure before I started talking about how much I love the new Minior shinies :p)
skiddo's Avatarskiddo

Oh heck, I just learned about the sprite changes!! Will these sprite changes ever come to PFQ? because I'm with pixelkitty, the new shiny Miniors look amazing!!!
59 / 200
Not actively buying. Or actively doing anything in general.
(credits)
code by skiddo; banner by mochafox; sprite by pfq; bg is official
Cele's AvatarCele

QUOTE originally posted by skiddo

Previous quotes

Oh heck, I just learned about the sprite changes!! Will these sprite changes ever come to PFQ? because I'm with pixelkitty, the new shiny Miniors look amazing!!!
While I'd love to have a discussion about this topic, this is not the thread for it. Please remember that this thread is about the Spoilers Policy and asking questions regarding it!

Incorrect thread; see edit

As for your question itself, it may be best to make a Suggestion of it or ask your question in the Image errors thread, less so as an actual error, per se, but more so a notification that ours are now canonically incorrect. :]
That said, I have brought news of these changes to the Artists already... ;) Edit: Well, it seems like I wasn't right when I said Image Errors. The General Feedback thread is more appropriate. Sorry about that! It's weird because we've not had new shinies of old Pokemon before. 👀
PurpleTartan's AvatarPurpleTartan
So when will the "no spoilers" rule be lifted? They've been out months now. :/
Most likely when they’re all released on PFQ, not everyone has been able to play the games so the spoils ban always remains until all new Pokemon are released here, they’re working on releasing new Galar mons in waves.

Avatar is my sona, drawn by Saapricots!
×7/1000

Cele's AvatarCele

QUOTE originally posted by Doduo

Most likely when they’re all released on PFQ, not everyone has been able to play the games so the spoils ban always remains until all new Pokemon are released here, they’re working on releasing new Galar mons in waves.
This is the correct answer to your question, PurpleTartan. It also says this in the first post of this thread. :]
KoolKidz450's AvatarKoolKidz450
Would it be OK if I create a shop here for sword and shield, using the currency in this game people (not just me) can sell their shinies in S&S for Pokecoins. If so, do I have to wait for all the Pokemon to be added to PFQ
Cele's AvatarCele

QUOTE originally posted by KoolKidz450

Would it be OK if I create a shop here for sword and shield, using the currency in this game people (not just me) can sell their shinies in S&S for Pokecoins. If so, do I have to wait for all the Pokemon to be added to PFQ
You may not sell Pokemon from the official games for Pokefarm Pokemon, items, or currency. You may trade Pokemon from the official games for other Pokemon from the same games, however. Please keep in mind that we cannot help you in the event that you receive an illegitimate Pokemon.

Pages: 123··· 5678

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page