PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Spoilers Reminder

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 1234··· 678

Jena's AvatarJena
Meanwhile, I've already beaten Sword and I got it the day it came out. I honestly kind of envy people who have been able to avoid spoilers for this long :'D
Free to use Pokemon Lineart! Check out my thread Here! Avatar by Simonetry, Signature art by Stelmaria
Clone's AvatarClone
honestly I can't wait because one of the new Pokemon we made into a Pokesona and I think this one might be permanent pfft the second the spoiler policy lifts it's going to be avatar + signature change okay we love this new Pokemon
Lv. 37 — 2,405 / 4,038
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Psychic
Happiness MAX
Quiet nature
Lv. 17 — 260 / 678
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Fire
Happiness 27%
Naïve nature
Lv. 49 — 5,975 / 7,351
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
DarkFairy
Happiness MAX
Lax nature
Anomaly.Monster System | Otherkin | AuDHD Avatar
Official art from the Pokemon Anime, edited by us
/ Sig
Official art from Pokemon Mystery Dungeon
We'll edit this later :v
Lv. 24 — 776 / 1,801
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Bug
Happiness 27%
Relaxed nature
Everstone

Everstone

Special Evolution Item

(: 0)

A peculiar stone that prevents a Pokémon from evolving when held.

Sells for 250

Lv. 45 — 2,328 / 6,211
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Water
Happiness MAX
Naughty nature
Lv. 41 — 1,321 / 5,167
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
FireIce
Happiness MAX
Timid nature
Gumshoe's AvatarGumshoe
I was told by a mod when swsh was first announced that it's alright to post spoilers to your journal as long as it's under double hideboxes, both clearly labeled as swsh spoilers. (I tried to report someone for doing so, as it was not in the designated spoiler thread as insisted, and was told it was alright) Has this changed?
"Who knows? That guy...always keeps you waiting."
Chicken ★ 27 ★ they/them journal shop art shop
credit
★ pfp from Dungeon Meshi ★ sig img from Metal Gear Solid 2 ★ sig code by me
Cele's AvatarCele

QUOTE originally posted by Kiryu

I was told by a mod when swsh was first announced that it's alright to post spoilers to your journal as long as it's under double hideboxes, both clearly labeled as swsh spoilers. (I tried to report someone for doing so, as it was not in the designated spoiler thread as insisted, and was told it was alright) Has this changed?
The spoiler policy states the following in regards to new games specifically:

QUOTE originally posted by Spoiler Policy

We, the staff, respect the choices of those who want to remain spoiler-free, and we require our users to do the same. As such, we are forbidding all spoilers, except in the designated thread in the Pokémon Games section of the forum, found here. However, anything you post there MUST be put in double hide tags that are clearly marked as containing spoilers.
As such, spoilers should not be in Journals even in double hide tags until the spoiler embargo has been lifted. Emphasis mine (underlined). Can you please PM me with details regarding the report you had made? I'd like to review it. Thank you. ^^
sig code and sig bg image made by me
boolou88's Avatarboolou88
the admins of this game dont have to worry about me giving out spoiler about sw/sh cause i dont eirher game
Cecilia's AvatarCecilia

QUOTE originally posted by Belial

It's a buffer so that people who may be getting it for, say, Christmas have the chance to get at least started. Etc. :)
So... does this mean that Gen 8 isnt coming to pokefarm until after Christmas? Just curious on a timeframe EDIT: Also, what's the deal on which mods can be messaged in pertinence to gen 8 spoiler-related questions/reports? Is there a list, do we have to ask on a case by case basis, or is it just an occupational risk?
All hail Lord Giratina! Collecting Griseous Orbs. [Profile pic is of me, by me.] People are confusing. Feel free to message me about art though ^^
Cele's AvatarCele

QUOTE originally posted by Cecilia

QUOTE originally posted by Belial

It's a buffer so that people who may be getting it for, say, Christmas have the chance to get at least started. Etc. :)
So... does this mean that Gen 8 isnt coming to pokefarm until after Christmas? Just curious on a timeframe EDIT: Also, what's the deal on which mods can be messaged in pertinence to gen 8 spoiler-related questions/reports? Is there a list, do we have to ask on a case by case basis, or is it just an occupational risk?
I can't say when Gen 8 is coming, the message you quoted was just an example. Put more accurately, it's a buffer so that people who are obtaining the game later than its launch date have a chance to play, and so that the site Artists have a chance to play. After all, the Artists need to know what they're spriting~. Please don't expect a time frame, as I cannot set one. You can message any moderator about Gen 8 spoiler related reports/questions, and they will help you. If you really want to message someone who's just spent a large chunk of time reading our rules on it so I could gain understanding and answer any questions from users (because of this thread ofc!), then you're more than welcome to message me specifically. I don't mind. ^^
Zevaroth's AvatarZevaroth
its more like u britsh mods r just staling for the no game owners and the can beat sword and shield is 3 hours of release day with a none stop grind just to punish us master american pokemon gamers that never stop till we r champion and have the legendarys of the game so just admit it just cuz the game is based in the uk dont make u better then us ok
Cele's AvatarCele

QUOTE originally posted by Zevaroth

its more like u britsh mods r just staling for the no game owners and the can beat sword and shield is 3 hours of release day with a none stop grind just to punish us master american pokemon gamers that never stop till we r champion and have the legendarys of the game so just admit it just cuz the game is based in the uk dont make u better then us ok
This isn't about who is better, and that was never a part of the equation, so starting with that foot forward is... not good. So please don't. We're all equal here. Not everyone can afford the game at release, and as I've said, it's so people (worldwide, mind you) who can't get it immediately can have a little bit of time to get it and enjoy it some before being bombarded with spoilers from every direction. Edit: Also, I'm American, so... Yeah.
SugarAngel10's AvatarSugarAngel10
After awhile will you add the gen 8? (I cannot play the game so I follow everything to be kept in the loop. Tbh i have none of the games, not even a nintendo, but whatever.) Will you add them when the cartoon comes out. I really want some of the pokemon and the starters. (its actaully why I play this! Cause I can hatch and raise pokmn and not battle. I have violence most of the time. i don't like battling in games. LOL)

Pages: 1234··· 678

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page