PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Spoilers Reminder

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive > Spoilers Reminder >

Cele's AvatarCele

QUOTE originally posted by Kiryu

Since questions seem to be getting answered in here...

QUOTE originally posted by Kiryu

If the new pokes are gunna be released in waves, does that mean we aren't allowed to talk about the ones that come in later waves until they get here? Or are we allowed to talk about everything once the first wave hits? And as an extension, would we be allowed to talk about the story/characters/etc of gen 8 once the first wave hits? Or do we have to wait until the final wave, when all of the pokes are here?
From previous questions/answers I assume the answer to the first one is "Still a spoiler until they're onsite" but I'd really like to know about the second one ;__;
You're correct that the first one is "still a spoiler until they're on-site." The story and characters are kind of an odd spot in terms of answering this. Story/character/game spoilers need to wait until all the pokes are here. If I recall correctly from how Alola happened, there should be an announcement when the embargo lifts.
sig code and sig bg image made by me
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page