PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

A Somewhat Extensive Guide to BBCodes

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides >

Pages: 123··· 306307308309310··· 761762763

DrWho's AvatarDrWho
Something like this? - make the li text a ★ symbol - remove background from ul and li - li should not grow to fill the whole space, so basically the tab is only as large as its content + padding - distribute the tabs so there is space around each star - increase font size
Content 1
Content 2
Content 3
Avatar by Kaelwolfur. Sent from my PokéNav
astrophilic's Avatarastrophilic
thank you so much!
Snomelette's AvatarSnomelette
Alright, first time posting here! ....Here I go.... SO.... I've seen others with signatures with tabs in them (sorta like the one above me)? How do you do that? Any help would be greatly appreciated! :D *EDIT I see how it's done, just confused with the words and stuff. What goes where?
PFP is by V-isca on Tumblr! Image is taken from Grand Blues!, the Granblue Fantasy Yonkoma!
Bouquet

Bouquet

Event Item

(: 0)

A carefully collected bunch of flowers, perfect for showing someone you care!

Sells for 500

Lv. 100 — +4,980,043
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
FightingFlying
Happiness MAX
Gentle nature
Love Sweet

Love Sweet

Consumable

A heart-shaped sweet. When a Milcery holds this, it spins around happily.

Sells for 1,000

Lv. 100 — +2,073,028
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
FightingFlying
Happiness MAX
Gentle nature
Lovely Soup

Lovely Soup

Consumable

A special bowl of soup, made with love! Feed to a Pokémon to boost Happiness by 50.

Sells for 1

Lv. 100 — +2,039,150
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
FightingFlying
Happiness MAX
Gentle nature
so. . . i gave up on trying to obtain that first template i was working on because i couldn't figure out how to get what i wanted without it not working, so i'm going with a simpler template, but i have a small problem:
astrophilic: mythology obsessed plant lover with a knack for art journal forum picture by me
i want to get rid of the line at the bottom of the link and change the link's color to black (for example: meu's), but i can't figure out how. any help would be much appreciated, and sorry again for bothering you!
Emberlynn's AvatarEmberlynn

QUOTE originally posted by astrophilic

so. . . i gave up on trying to obtain that first template i was working on because i couldn't figure out how to get what i wanted without it not working, so i'm going with a simpler template, but i have a small problem:
astrophilic: mythology obsessed plant lover with a knack for art journal forum picture by me
i want to get rid of the line at the bottom of the link and change the link's color to black (for example: meu's), but i can't figure out how. any help would be much appreciated, and sorry again for bothering you!
So what you'd want to do is add a style class element to your current coding, it's as easy as putting [style] [/style] with whatever you want inside of it at either the top or bottom of your coding. For changing link colors you'd want this snippet of code. a {color: #3F464D; text-decoration:none; } For things like links you then don't even have to put styleclass tags around your post as Sally will automatically read the style coding added to your post and see that it says you want your links to be such and such a color without an underline. I've added it to this post so take a look at your quoted template above to see what it looks like. Though i do suggest some sort of underline even if it's really close to your background color otherwise people may not know when your links are links
"There's not a cup of tea big enough or a book long enough to suit me." - C.S. Lewis | Avatar credits | ©
signature by emberlynn; official 1D fragrance commercial gifs
thank you so much, i appreciate it!
Vanadinite's AvatarVanadinite

QUOTE originally posted by Zelly

Alright, first time posting here! ....Here I go.... SO.... I've seen others with signatures with tabs in them (sorta like the one above me)? How do you do that? Any help would be greatly appreciated! :D *EDIT I see how it's done, just confused with the words and stuff. What goes where?
So, this is a very basic tab box. If you want to add color and stuff, you will have to do that in the [style] area (it also may be very confusing, so I added a code box for the basic code if you don't want to read all of this). At the begining you have [sc=tabbed_interface horizontal/verticle] to make the tabs, then you add [ul] to make a list of the tabs. Inside of the [ul] your going to put [li]Tab Name[/li] as many times as you want, then end with [/ul] to end the list. However, you don't want to end the source code because you're still customizing whats in the tab. On the same line that the [/ul] is on, without a space add [ so it will look like [/ul][. That makes it so there isn't a space between the tabs and the tab content. Then you will add on the next line ][sc]Content[/sc][ for as many times as there are items on the list. For the last one, don't add the [ on the end. Instead, add [/sc] to end of the verry first source code. I hope this helps.

Code

[sc=tabbed_interface horizontal][ul] [li]Tab Name[/li] [li]Tab Name[/li] [li]Tab Name[/li] [/ul][ ][sc]Content(1)[/sc][ ][sc]Content(2)[/sc][ ][sc]Content(3)[/sc] [/sc]

View

• Tab Name
  • Tab Name
  • Tab Name
Content(1)
Content(2)
Content(3)
XØXØ's AvatarXØXØ
Is there a way to align tooltips under the tool tip itself? I have several tooltips in a row.. and they all align to the left -_- example : 1x
Shiny
= 20
Zophan
/ 120
Gold Poké
/ 120k
Credits
/ 3x / 5x / 1x /1x I severely loathe the way tool tips are automatically aligned to the left. The only way it looks nice is when it's used in tables.. or when you want a credit to be in a corner.. Please help?
Collecting Wishing Stars! Buying for 15 / equiv
× 203 / 500
Icon Credit : CuddlyKanin Signature Image Credit : Xenomorph
Snomelette's AvatarSnomelette
@Vanadinite Thank you SO much! I'll start working on it right away! c:
fictiøn's Avatarfictiøn

QUOTE originally posted by XØXØ

Is there a way to align tooltips under the tool tip itself? I have several tooltips in a row.. and they all align to the left -_- example : 1x
Shiny
= 20
Zophan
/ 120
Gold Poké
/ 120k
Credits
/ 3x / 5x / 1x /1x I severely loathe the way tool tips are automatically aligned to the left. The only way it looks nice is when it's used in tables.. or when you want a credit to be in a corner.. Please help?
Put this: .tooltip_content { left: 50%; transform: translateX(-50%); } in a style code ([style][/style]) and the result will be: Tip
Hello!
lines for the tip to go x x

Pages: 123··· 306307308309310··· 761762763

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page