PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

A Somewhat Extensive Guide to BBCodes

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides >

Pages: 123··· 308309310311312··· 762763764

Yeah's AvatarYeah
half way there

code

[style].expbar { color: white; background-color: #26c1cd; border: 1px black solid; &>div { background-color: #00edff; border-right: 2.5px solid black; width: 100px; }}[/style]
  • about me
  • collecting
  • secrets

Yeah / He

Type race: 0
209/500 till mew hunt (buying at 100k credits each)
NEW ABOUT ME!!!!
SECRET TEXT MWAHHAHA
Ima edit this eventually, but for now es blank
75/100 wheee
wawwwww a fancy thingy!!!!
credits
Code @Colorful Background from Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Rescue Team DX Profile picture by Cryst Signature Picture by @crazyMissdream Running Mew by @KitKatKutie2 | Shop
LIGHTNINGSTAR's AvatarLIGHTNINGSTAR
I need a timer for how long the sign up for the contest is. how I do that?
Yeah's AvatarYeah
I’m probably wrong but I think it’s like this The contest ends 6 years ago [b]the contest ends in [datetime]2018-02-1 00:00:00[/datetime][/b]
LIGHTNINGSTAR's AvatarLIGHTNINGSTAR
Thanks
Yeah's AvatarYeah
the signup for the contest ends in 6 years ago
Gallevoir's AvatarGallevoir
Apologies if I'm asking something that has already been asked, but searching for it within the thread isn't giving me any results, so... 1: How do I do a progress bar related to how many evolutions I have done / need to do to get a badge? Like that which is present on the Wishforge page? The fact that such bars are present suggests it can be done, but I'm not sure how. 2: I know you can do one related to how many of a certain Pokemon you have, but is there a way to group multiple Pokemon into one progress bar? For example, if I need a certain number of Rowlet AND Dartrix to evolve to get a Mythril Grass badge, do I have to keep track of the number of Rowlet and Dartrix separately, or can I put them into one bar?
  • Shops
  • Best Melans
  • A Christmas Bee, for Melan Luck
They/them, for simplicity. Beathan sprite; egg sprites from Bulbapedia; avatar; Acacia sprite by me; Bee from Pokefarm Advent
Ri3chu's AvatarRi3chu

QUOTE originally posted by sojussimblr

Apologies if I'm asking something that has already been asked, but searching for it within the thread isn't giving me any results, so... 1: How do I do a progress bar related to how many evolutions I have done / need to do to get a badge? Like that which is present on the Wishforge page? The fact that such bars are present suggests it can be done, but I'm not sure how. 2: I know you can do one related to how many of a certain Pokemon you have, but is there a way to group multiple Pokemon into one progress bar? For example, if I need a certain number of Rowlet AND Dartrix to evolve to get a Mythril Grass badge, do I have to keep track of the number of Rowlet and Dartrix separately, or can I put them into one bar?
Unfortunately in regards to Pokemon tracking yiu have to manually update the number of evolutions. For Mythril you need 200 evolution, so you can either do 2 separate bars for rowlet and dartrix or you can do one combined bar for all evolutions
???/200 Evos until Mythril

CODE

[ progress=(insert number left here)/200][ pkmn= rowlet]???/200 Evos until Mythril[ pkmn= dartrix][/ progress] No spaces between [ and progress, [ and pkmn (sorry I dunno how to paste code)
Avatar made by Me X Background by TPC
Rie (pronounced 'Rye')|He/They|Coffee Fanatic I collect ,,, I collect delta , vvv.Shop.vvv
Rie's Hunts and Emporium
Gallevoir's AvatarGallevoir

QUOTE originally posted by Moon-Moon

Unfortunately in regards to Pokemon tracking yiu have to manually update the number of evolutions. For Mythril you need 200 evolution, so you can either do 2 separate bars for rowlet and dartrix or you can do one combined bar for all evolutions
???/200 Evos until Mythril

CODE

[ progress=(insert number left here)/200][ pkmn= rowlet]???/200 Evos until Mythril[ pkmn= dartrix][/ progress] No spaces between [ and progress, [ and pkmn (sorry I dunno how to paste code)
I suppose that makes sense...if such a thing was possible, I would've seen it by now. Thank you for the help, though!
Glaciersong's AvatarGlaciersong
I'm trying to leave the code for this raw, but obviously, HTML doesn't work, so I don't know how to do it. This is the image and link: Link: https://pokefarm.com/forum/thread/136278/PeanutsButter-and-Glacier-s-Joint-Shop Image: https://pokefarm.com/upload/PeanutsButter/JointShop.png
Lovely Soup

Lovely Soup

Consumable

(: 0)

A special bowl of soup, made with love! Feed to a Pokémon to boost Happiness by 50.

Sells for 1

Lv. 100 — +9,345,052
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Ice
Happiness MAX
Hasty nature
HowlingCat's AvatarHowlingCat
[url=https://pokefarm.com/forum/thread/136278/PeanutsButter-and-Glacier-s-Joint-Shop][img]https://pokefarm.com/upload/PeanutsButter/JointShop.png[/img][/url] Are you going for this?
Avatar of my oc was created by Flapple! My Journal: [x] My Sprite Dump: [x] Cosmog Sprite Project: [x]

Pages: 123··· 308309310311312··· 762763764

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page