PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

A Somewhat Extensive Guide to BBCodes

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides >

Pages: 123··· 309310311312313··· 763764765

Glaciersong's AvatarGlaciersong

QUOTE originally posted by HowlingCat

[url=https://pokefarm.com/forum/thread/136278/PeanutsButter-and-Glacier-s-Joint-Shop][img]https://pokefarm.com/upload/PeanutsButter/JointShop.png[/img][/url] Are you going for this?
Yep, thanks!
Lovely Soup

Lovely Soup

Consumable

(: 0)

A special bowl of soup, made with love! Feed to a Pokémon to boost Happiness by 50.

Sells for 1

Lv. 100 — +9,349,725
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Ice
Happiness MAX
Hasty nature
Leacky's AvatarLeacky
I've seen some people asking here how to get the Leftie Delphox in the pkmn BBCode quite a while ago. But nobody knew this and these people were told that such BBCode doesn't exists. But that's not true! It took me some trials and errors and after searching the whole Wiki for how the name of the Leftie Delphox should be spelled propelly I've found this: [pkmn=Delphox/Lefty] Here you can see the regular and lefty Delphox's
yep, it looks like that's the proper way of spelling its name
icons next to each other. They are almost identical, they are different only in few pixels (the lefty one is holding its stick on its left hand) and probably you can see the difference only when you zoom in these images. But the code exists and that's why I'm writing this :) I also wasn't sure if it's the proper code but since it didn't gave me an error I tried to zoom these images in and I noticed the difference. Probably it should be remade to be a bit more noticable (like adding that, uhh... "flame", "aura" or whatever that blue thing that comes from its right hand is called) I've discovered it a while ago and I wanted to share this with you for some time. But I was a bit afraid it may be considered a bit spammy since nobody asked about this in a while (and I was actually waiting for some time for somebody to ask about this again before posting this) and it isn't that much of a discovery and isn't that much important; it's rather a trivia of some kind. So please don't be angry with me for this :)
Credits: *Image of Purple Glaceon used with permission* *Avatar is an official Glaceon sprite from Pokemon Conquest*
I'm back! *My new Shop*
Yeah's AvatarYeah
Thanks for the advice I was trying to do that for awhile , but the difference is so minimal that I won’t put it in my about me :(
  • about me
  • collecting
  • secrets

Yeah / He

Type race: 0
209/500 till mew hunt (buying at 100k credits each)
NEW ABOUT ME!!!!
SECRET TEXT MWAHHAHA
Ima edit this eventually, but for now es blank
75/100 wheee
wawwwww a fancy thingy!!!!
credits
Code @Colorful Background from Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Rescue Team DX Profile picture by Cryst Signature Picture by @crazyMissdream Running Mew by @KitKatKutie2 | Shop
Makeltos's AvatarMakeltos
As a lefty person I appreciate your efforts, Leacky. Thank you very much!!!
UnownVelouria's AvatarUnownVelouria
I have been away from pfq for a few months, but before I left I had just finished an About Me using a bunch of BBCode. When I got back, the code is now full of errors. I have no idea how to fix this. Is there anyone who knows enough about BBCode to fix it? I can pm the code to whoever wants to look at it.
Buying Sapphire Orbs! PM me if you're selling. Profile picture by BananaLizard. Mimikyu/Sakura (FE) fusion.
Clow's AvatarClow
If you have any tables or lists in that code it's likely they were miscoded. Pokefarm did an update that forces them to be properly coded. You can pm my if you'd like, I'll see what I can do :)

Rose Garden Art Shop

Custom Art to Suit Your Taste

Chibis, Reference Sheets, Complete Pieces Visit The Shop
Ganorith's AvatarGanorith
There was an update with the table bbcode along with all it's children bbcode. The th and td are required to be contained inside of a tr which has to be in the table itself. It appears that you didn't give your first row a tr.
CurrencyAmount
Credits
Gold
Zophan Canisters

Code

[table][tr][th][font=6]Currency[/font][/th][th]Amount[/th][/tr][ ][tr][td][center][tip=Credits][item=Credits][/tip][/center][/td][ ][td][center][number][inventory=Credits][/number][/center][/td][/tr][ ][tr][td][center][tip=Gold][item=Gold][/tip][/center][/td][ ][td][center][number][inventory=Gold][/number][/center][/td][/tr][ ][tr][td][center][tip=Zophan Canisters][item=Zophan][/tip][/center][/td][ ][td][center][inventory=Zophan][/center][/td][/tr][/table]
PFP/BG/IMG from Golden Sun Code Collection
maryyams's Avatarmaryyams
hi there, every time i try to do an inventory progress bar with zc it makes the number 0 even though ive got much more than 0 zc
× 0 / 750,000
is what happens my code looks like this
Yeah's AvatarYeah
Try
× 2975 / 750,000
[progress="[inventory=Zophan]/750000"][item=Zophan] × [inventory=Zophan] / 750,000[/progress]
maryyams's Avatarmaryyams
that worked!! thanks so much :D

Pages: 123··· 309310311312313··· 763764765

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page