PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in A Somewhat Extensive Guide to BBCodes

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides > A Somewhat Extensive Guide to BBCodes >

Leacky's Avatarhypermode-12.pngLeacky
hypermode.pngarceus.pnga+.png
I've seen some people asking here how to get the Leftie Delphox in the pkmn BBCode quite a while ago. But nobody knew this and these people were told that such BBCode doesn't exists. But that's not true! It took me some trials and errors and after searching the whole Wiki for how the name of the Leftie Delphox should be spelled propelly I've found this: e.png [pkmn=Delphox/Lefty] i.pnge.png Here you can see the regular and lefty Delphox's
yep, it looks like that's the proper way of spelling its name
icons next to each other. They are almost identical, they are different only in few pixels (the lefty one is holding its stick on its left hand) and probably you can see the difference only when you zoom in these images. But the code exists and that's why I'm writing this :) I also wasn't sure if it's the proper code but since it didn't gave me an error I tried to zoom these images in and I noticed the difference. Probably it should be remade to be a bit more noticable (like adding that, uhh... "flame", "aura" or whatever that blue thing that comes from its right hand is called) I've discovered it a while ago and I wanted to share this with you for some time. But I was a bit afraid it may be considered a bit spammy since nobody asked about this in a while (and I was actually waiting for some time for somebody to ask about this again before posting this) and it isn't that much of a discovery and isn't that much important; it's rather a trivia of some kind. So please don't be angry with me for this :)
Credits: *Image of Purple Glaceon used with permission* *Avatar is an official Glaceon sprite from Pokemon Conquest*
I'm back! *My new Shop*
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page