PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

A Somewhat Extensive Guide to BBCodes

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides >

Pages: 1234··· 761762763

Zan's AvatarZan
"new" in the subjective sense, then :P anyway, this guide needs to get a bit more publicity. I've seen people who don't even know how to post links yet, which is sure to cause problems for them in the future :l
Zan
they/them
RosiRio's AvatarRosiRio
Can you add how to place the party-style Pokemon code like in the new update
W I P
Meu's AvatarMeu
I don't think that's necessary, because there's no coding knowledge required to make those.
shop + journal + credit
if my journal is deleted: Art Credit: Avatar & About Me: Zan Forum Signature: Silver
phone lines follow us, like heartbeats in the dusk hold my hand and gush, sweet landscapes from the bus
Luna Tsukino's AvatarLuna Tsukino
Does the Background code work in the tables? So maybe something like? [table] [tr] [th background=IMAGE URL]Text here[/th][/tr] [/table] Or am I thinking too much in HTML?
Score: 2888
Meu's AvatarMeu
Nope, that has never been a feature on PF1 or PFQ.
Emberlynn's AvatarEmberlynn
Actually Rose if you use the css coding for a background image within a table itself it will show as the table having that background as illustrated here and here
"There's not a cup of tea big enough or a book long enough to suit me." - C.S. Lewis | Avatar credits | ©
signature by emberlynn; official 1D fragrance commercial gifs
Meu's AvatarMeu

This post contains one or more BBCode Errors and cannot be displayed properly.

Error: [th] requires [tr] to contain it on line 1

If this is your post, please edit it to correct these errors. For now, the post will be shown raw, with no BBCode processing.

Oh yeah, I know that. I just mean there isn't one that is incorporated into the [th] or [td] bracket itself, like Luna's example. Sorry that I was unclear. Maybe I should add into the first post that BBCodes can be used within other ones.
Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
You may wish to mention that you can use BBCode "more safely" in places like display titles and tooltips, by enclosing them in quotes: [tip="Ohey, I'm a [b]bold[/b] tooltip!"]TIP[/tip] TIP
Ohey, I'm a bold tooltip!
While you can, in some cases, get away with nested BBCode without quotes, it really depends on what order the processor handles them, and that is subject to change at any time. To be specific, using quotes means that it specifically ends with "] so you can even have [tip=""Nested quotes""]
"Nested quotes"
without problems!
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
Meu's AvatarMeu
@Niet: Thanks. I've added it, but I'm pretty bad at explaining things so if there's a problem someone can let me know.
sakurapotter's Avatarsakurapotter
thank you!! is very useful!!
This is a Free Avatar made by Veemonsito

Pages: 1234··· 761762763

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page